Chapter 12: Black Mail

Ariana's POV

I sat at the desk in my room, thinking about what happened. Jay had left a couple of hours ago, giving me time to clear my mind.

I sighed, frowning at my desk. "How am I going to explain this situation to Edwin?" I whispered to myself, close to tears. Standing up I run my fingers through my hair and grab a piece of paper, and started to write.

Dear Edwin,

I know you won't want to speak to me but you need to understand this situation. Jay has something big hanging over my head, something that could ruin my career. I know this may seem like a big hoast but this is something, if becomes known to the public, could ruin me. I still want you to know that our plan is still in action. Meet me at the Valentines Dance, back door of the gym.

-Ariana

I hope that Edwin will read this because if he dosn't we're done for...

~Afternoon~

I was walking to the park when I ran into them. I had tried to get away before they noticed me, but I managed to catch Cece's glare right before she came charging at me.

"Hello, Ariana." She said, empathizing the use of my name and not the nickname everyone had become accustomed to using. I smiled weakly, "Hey, what's up?" I replied curiously.

She looked at me bewildered. "Did you really just ask that?" I shrugged, putting up a front. "Obviously, the words did come out of my mouth!" Sass dripping from my words.

Cece was enraged, "How dare you! Do you have any idea what you've put Him through?" She was shaking, I' e never seen her look this way, she was absolute livid. "Edwin is extremely hurt by what you've done to him, but yet you still continue to act this way!" Her emotions changed from livid to hurt and confused. "What happens to the girl we knew? Why are you with Jay, after what he's done to you? Ari, what's wrong?" She whispered.

The emotions swimming through my heart were to much for me to handle. I didn't what to do, I didn't know what to say. They were my friends, I trusted them but I knew deep in the depths of my heart that they lost trust in me not completely but I was lost. It was all to much to handle, the last thing I remember hearing was a scream full of despair and agony.

"ARIANA!"

The funny thing was the voice sounded like Edwin's but I knew that he wouldn't be there, I'd lost him. I had lost him the minute I gave up and let Jay control me.

I'm sorry Eddy....

---------------------(A/N)-----------------

Hey, y'all I hope you enjoyed this chappie. I know it might seem really short but I really am trying to make them longer, that's kinda why this is posted on Sunday and not Saturday lol. Anywho I hope u like it.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Stay fab!