Chapter 7: ....No

Edited
A/N: Yeahhhh this is a lot shorter than I remembered but I tried to make it longer ugh I just don't want to change the story but maybe I'll come back and add a few things.
-Queen Out✌
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana's POV

I can't believe what I'm about to do. I can't believe what I did. I'm pacing back and forth on the worn carpet in the library. The smell of old books lingering more heavily here than the entrance when I walked into the library.

"Ari?" I heard the voice of someone who had been ignoring me, because of some rumor. Someone who I wish was able to help me now, but he had no idea what was really going on.

"Edwin.." I replied, stopping my pacing to turn and look at him. He stood with a confused look on his face, along with a small frown.

His drowned deepened as he stared at me. "What did you need? I have important things to do. " His voice cold. I never knew eyes that were once so warm, resembling hot chocolate, could look so much like the distant and cold.

I winced, then trying to force a smile. "Hey Eddy I-" I tried to tell him, but he cut me off.

"It's Edwin." He replied,voice hard and unwelcoming while looking blankly at me.

"Um,oh sorry. Edwin, I need a favor." I continued, as though him ridding me of the use of the nickname didn't hurt me.

He raised his eyebrows, "What might this favor be?" He questioned suspiciously. I gulped, rubbing my hands together as they started to sweat.

"Can you um can you......pretendtobemyboyfriendbeacuseJayistryingtogetbackwithme?" I said it all in one breath. Hoping he understood what I tried to say. I wasn't in the mood to repeat it.

His face was contorted in one of utter and pure shock. That was the only way I could describe it. His eyebrows where raised so high you almost couldn't see them, and his eyes and mouth where the size of baseballs.

Then he said something I wasn't expecting, him to say.

"No."

With that he left and walked out the library, without even a slightest glance back. Leaving me feeling lost, frustrated, and confused.

"What am I going to do now?" I whispered to myself.

--------------------------\(-.-)/------------

A/N: this.....................^^^^ is most likely what you look and or feel like lol. Sorry it's so short but I thought I could feed you desires at least a little.

ENJOY!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

STAY FAB! :3