Chapter 27: New Friend

Ariana's POV

It's been a week since I've spoken to Edwin. Not his fault though, I was ignoring him.

"A, what are you up to?" Frankie stuck his head in my room, asking me curiously.

"Nothing, I mean it literally." I replied, laughing lightly.

Frankie smiled and walked in, sitting next to me on the bed. "Sounds fun." He smiled for a second before he frowned. "Are you ok? You've been through a lot, and I'm worried about you."

I looked down at my lap, wringing my fingers together. Sighing I looked back up at Frankie, "Surprisingly, after the initial kidnapping, nothing to bad happened. As you could tell, Jay had a change of heart, all he did was keep me with him tied up in a chair and-" Frankie cut me off.

"You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to. I don't want to make you have to go through it again." Frankie spoke softly, taking one of my hands and holding them in his own.

Nodding I continued, "I want to. He just left me there didn't come back until he decided to let me go." I spoke firmly.

"That's it? Nothing else?" Frankie asked looking extremely curious. I nodded.

"Nothing else." I replied firmly, smiling at him. It was a stiff smile, but a somewhat convincing smile none the less.

Frankie didn't look very convinced, but I didn't want to tell him about the conversation I had with Jay. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it was personal.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later, ok?" Frankie said, I nodded.

"See you then, bro." I replied quietly.

Frankie looked at me for a while before standing up from my bed, and walked out the door.

I sighed, letting myself drop onto my bed. I'm glad I got out of that, but there was still one thing lingering on my mind. It didn't have anything to do with Jay.

Should I call Edwin?

------------

I woke up suddenly. I frowned stretching myself out, I don't even remember falling asleep.

Shrugging, I got out of bed, and got ready for the day. After taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked downstairs.

Sitting at the dinning room table was Frankie. I greeted him with a smile, and walked into the kitchen where my mother was cooking breakfast.

Walking towards her, I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Morning mom!" I spoke excitedly.

She smiled, "Morning baby girl, want some breakfast?" She asked while gesturing towards a plate full of bacon and eggs. Then she pointed to the toaster. "There is also some toast in there. Enjoy!" She grinned at me before she put her focus back on the stove.

I grabbed the plate full of food and the toast, and sat at the table. "Sleep well?" I looked up from my bacon, at Frankie when he asked the question.

Smiling I nodded. "Yeah, like a baby. How bout you?" I replied, asking the question in return. He replied, and we started our normal chatty conversations.

After eating and talking with Frankie, I left the house looking for someone to do stuff with. Then I realized, all my friends are Edwin's friends. I frowned, "Ugh, I need my own life."

While I was mumbling to myself, I bumped into someone. "Whoa, sorry about that. Didn't notice you." A female voice spoke.

I looked up to see a red head, a natural one. She had green eyes and freckles, in a weird way she reminded me of Anne of Green Gables. Looking up at her, cause she was at least a head taller than me, I smiled.

"It's alright, it's my fault really. I was waking with my eyes on the ground." I laughed while speaking.

The girl stared at me for a while before she gasped.

"Your Ariana Grande." She exclaimed, my eyes widened.

Shaking my head frantically. "Don't say it so loud! People will notice." I spoke quietly, looking around frantically.

She nodded, "Ok, I didn't introduce myself though." She stuck her hand out for me to shake. "Names Ane Ple."

(A/N: pronounced like Anne Play stretch the 'e' part in Anne)

I grinned, "You looked like Anne of Green Gables, what a coincident!" She laughed, "You already know my name, nice to meet you."

"No! It's even better to meet you!" She exclaimed, I shook my head.

"I'm not doing anything, do you want to hang out?" I asked, I needed a friend. I'm so desperate.

"Sure! Where to, Grande?" She asked.

I smiled, "I'm in the mood for a latte, how 'bout you Ple?" We started waking toward the nearest coffee shop.

I hope she isn't a gold digger type of 'friend'.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: seems like Ari, made a new friend!! Seems legit!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter is just a filler so, not much happening! But yeaaa

OMG I HAVE A WEEK UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS IM EXCITEDDDDDD!!!!! EEEP!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!