Chapter 10: Surprise, Surprise!

Ariana's POV

The wind was blowing, not just some light breeze where my hair flows all free like Ariel the Little Mermaid. No I'm talking like standing in front of a billion kajillon fans that are all turned on all at once. Not to mention the fact I had to walk home.

I sighed thinking back to what Edwin had said today at lunch, 'Especially not Ari'. Ouch.

"Hey! Wait up!" Someone yelled in the behind me. I just kept walking because the voice didn't sound familiar. "Ari," That someone grabbed my shoulder, "didn't you hear me call you?" I turned around to see Edmund. I frowned "What do you want?" He smiled,

"Don't you look happy to see me." He replied sarcastically. "I'm here to talk about what Edwin said.....at lunch?" He asked cautiously.

I scowled, "Yeah, I know how he doesn't want to ask anyone to the don't especially not me." He looked taken back by my small outburst.

"Um yeah, about that my brother really likes you and he really doesn't know how to express that." He rubbed the back of his neck, "But I'm here to help!" I looked at him sceptically "How?"

Edwin's POV

I hope this plan works. I was nervous so far Ari did believe that I didn't want her to go to the dance with me and now it's up to Edmund to convince her that I can change my mind.

"Dude calm done. She'll go with you." My friend Dug said.

"How are you supposed to know man? She's so unpredictable." I exclaimed, Dug just shrugged and continued to eat his Doritos.

I sighed, he's useless. "There they are!" I whispered.

"Hey Edwin," Ariana grinned at me. I frowned confused. "Hey what's up?"

I replied still feeling lost.

"Oh nothing much just you know the dance coming up?" I nodded, "Well I was wondering if you'd go with me?" Ariana asked shyly, granting the ground all her attention.

Ariana's POV

"Edwin doesn't like to make the first move , so you just have to do it for him." Edmund explained, "I know that Edwin's at the park a few blocks from us. If you're up to it....you can just go there and ask him yourself. That's the best way to get this over with." I was very much conflicted, I finally realized that I liked Edwin, but I wasn't sure if he liked me back, I sighed," I guess there's only one way to find out."

----------------Present Time--------------

I was extremely nervous, Edwin had been standing there speechless for a couple of minutes and I wasn't sure what to make of that. Finally after what felt like a millennia, he replied and I think my heart stopped.

"Umm...ok I'll go to the dance with you." He said hesitantly, I beamed. I jumped and hugged him."Really? Oh my, I'm glad that you said yes I was worried there for a second."

Dug and Edmund had already left so I decided to go in for the kill.

Moving away from the hug I looked at him nervously, wringing my fingers. He was looking at me a bit curiously. I cleared my throat, "Umm I know I already hit you with a big one today but there's something I really need to tell you Eddy." I gulped, I could feel the cold sweat on my forehead. "I-I really like you Edwin and I just wanted you to know that." I was ready to pass out but I held my ground and looked up. He had a look of awe and pure joy on his face, I'm taking that as a good thing.

He grabbed my hands, "I like you too Ari."

A/N: Hi, sorry for the late update I had absolute no clue how to write this chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Most of all ENJOY!