Chapter 16: Threats In The Park

Ariana's POV

After the Doctor came in and checked me out I could finally leave. As I was packing up my stuff I couldn't help but worry about what happened last night. I know for a fact that Jay was up to something he never misses a visit.

Walking out of the hospital I walked towards my car. Sliding in the seat I checked my phone for messages. I had 2 new messages, one from Edwin, and one from Jay. I opened up Edwin's first.

Edwin : Hey I heard you're being discharged from the hospital. Wanna hang out ?

Ariana : Sure. Meet me at the park at 6 ?

Edwin : Ok see you then. :)

I smiled, despite all that happened and the misunderstandings I really hope Edwin and I can start again.

Jay : Come over.

I frowned not even bothering to reply, I just wanted to clear the air with Edwin before I go and involve myself with Jay again. Little did I know that I would have to see him either way.

Edwin's POV

After leaving the hospital, I went straight home. I read Ariana's letter but what could be so bad that she had to do what she did.

I texted her so we could talk about it. Looking at the time i realized it was 5 minutes to 6, I had to go.

~~ ~~~AT PARK~~~~~

I was sitting on the bench waiting for Ariana to come, when someone i didn't want to see came into my view. "Jay." I acknowledged his presence just with a nod. He smiled, for some reason it made me feel a bit uneasy.

"Hello Edwin," he sat next to me. "I know you're about to meet up with Ariana here." I stiffened, but other than that I showed no signs of shock. He chuckled darkly, "I only came here to tell you something that could save your life. Stay away fro my girl." I looked at him. "Why should I listen to you?"

Standing up from the bench, Jay looked to the trees that were across the park. "You should listen to me because if you don't not only will you lose the ones you love but I'll do it in a way that you feel every tinge of emotional pain I can and will give you." He looked down at me and for the first time I noticed his eyes held a sparkle of insanity, he looked like a guy who would stop at nothing to get his way.

"Stay away from my girl Eddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACKKKKKKKKKK lol i hoped i've been missed and im not even gunna try and hide it but ive obvs been online but not writing not cause i didn't want to but cause i honestly didn't know how to write this chappie. I think ill try and update but they will NOT be regular. Cause i hate to promise u something and not be able to deliver. But errrrmergosh guyzzzzzzz 300 readssssss i lurve ya all!!!!!! I never thought i'd get this far maybe a few reads and some votes but this is more tankssssssssss. also i hate to be pushy but could you guys (Those who read this story) can u comment and leave some feed back???? or at least vote so i can Know if you liked it or not?

anywayyyyyyy i'll still write cause it da bom! lool

COMMENT !

VOTE!

FAN!