Chapter 3 : Hold Up

Edited

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Ok, you're going to be flying to Berkley High School for this week to attend and forget what happened back home. Got that ?" My manger and brother, Frankie asked me looking a bit concerned.

"Yeah, sounds good." I said giving him a small smile, it was all I could do since my heart was broken.

"Look, Jay was- is a jerk. You could and you can do way better then him, ok?" Frankie said reaching over to me and squeezeing my hand, looking me with sincerity in his eyes.

"Thanks, you always know how to bring my spirits up when I'm down." I said with a huge grin on my face leaning over to give him a huge hug. My brother was honestly my best friend for a reason.

He chuckled, "That's what brothers are for right?"

*3 Hours Later*

Edwin's P.O.V.

"OMC, can you believe that Ariana Grande is coming to our school!" Cece squealed, you'd think that since I was a huge fan I'd be the one fangirling, but no. "Gosh I hope we get to meet her, that would honestly be so cool. " Cece continued to fangirl at Yebbi who was nodding her head along in agreement. They had gotten close over the week.

I would join in but I was in deep though, about what you ask? The 'Jariana' scandal. I honestly can't believe that Jay would cheat on Ariana like that, she was sweet, gorgeous and down to earth. I mean she wasn't like the other celebrities who seemed to not truly appreciate their fans, I mean she was just so real.

"Attention students!" My princepal Mrs. Violet spoke, trying to grab our attention. We were sitting in the auditorium for an assembly. "As you've all heard we will be having a celebrity guest coming and attending our school for a couple of months, so please be respectful and attentive while she introduces herself."

Mrs. Violet looked to the right, where she walked in, grinning. "Miss Grande will be with us for a couple of months as you know so please refrain from asking for pictures and/or autographs, also we don't need teen paparazzi, yes?"

She raised a brow, looking at us threateningly. " Thank you. Now put your hands together for Miss Ariana Grande!" Mrs. Violet said before walking of the stage.

It was quiet as we anticipated the arrival of my wife, not really but I wish. She walked in from stage right and that's when all the chaos started. People started yelling and chanting her name, some people were even crying.

Really? Some people have no chill.

"Hi! I'm Ariana, as most of you know. It's really nice to be here at Berkley High, so far it seems like a great school and," She pauses to chuckle lightly , "This is the most excited people have ever been to see me, so thanks for that amazing welcome!"

A student raised her hand, and who else would it be but Angelica, the 'Queen Bee' of the school. So obviously it went downhill from there.

"So, seeing as you're here and not somewhere filming this means you're running away from your problems?" Angelica asked with an 'innocent" look on her face, the teachers might have been fooled by it, but the rest of us know who she really is.

Ariana stood silent on the stage for the while, contemplating what she should answer most likely. When she replied everyone's mouths drooped.

"No, thats your sister's job. "

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hellur, I hope u like I'd apologize for the cliff hanger butttttttttttt I'm not sorry ("_") and like I dunno maybe I might just upload chapters when I feel like it cause really...............i ain't 'bout that schedule life nope nope. Have a nice day |:D (he has a unibrow)