Chapter 4: What To Do Now?

Edited

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana POV

I knew shouldn't have said that, but I did anyway, who wouldn't? She just insulted me, espically with something so personal. "You know Hannah?" I asked, copying her 'innocent' tone.

Edwin's POV

The crowd went 'ooooo', she burnt her good, everyone knows that Angelica's older sister, Hannah, is a backstabber she may have a lot of 'friends' but everyone knows that she shouldn't be trusted. Even if she backstabes people, we all know she'll be the first person to run and hide when things go wrong for her.

Like how random stranger hate her cause she killed their OTP.

Angelica looked shocked, but quickly composed herself, "Ohh, is the little star jealous that a normal girl was able to steal her man's attention." Angelica pouted, pretending to look upset.

Ariana just grinned and said something that made Angelica's sad attempt at a diss look like nothing.

"My mom told me that some people can't help but want your left overs. " She smiled sweetly at Angelica then turned and walked of the stage.

We walked into the cafeteria, people where still talking about how Angelica got roasted by Ariana. Everyone was in shock cause no one ever stood up to her. I mean I don't know why, obviously someone who is adored by many and hated by some will be able to stand up for themselves.

"That was amazing what she did. Gosh, now everyone will finally stop letting Angelica walk over them like she's a queen." Cece sneers slightly, while rolling her eyes. "Cause thats my position."

"Yeah, I glad people finally see her true colours and do something about it." Yebbi agreed.

"Guys it's not that surprising!" I said, they looked a little confused, "A celebrity isn't exactly going to bow down to some mean girl! Duh!" I replied to them, rolling my eyes.

---------------------Lunch------------------------------

I was just eating my bacon and cheese sandwich for lunch like normal, when a shadow blocked the cafeteria lighting that had been previously been shining onto me.

The same time I noticed this I noticed that the whole cafeteria had become extremely quiet. I looked up only to see the very best thing, and it wasn't bacon that's for sure.

Ariana looked down at me and my friends while smiling shyly. "Hi, I was wondering if I could sit with you guys if that's ok? You guys seem to be the only relatable people in the cafeteria that doesn't want to cut off my head." She asked chuckling but still looking at us uncertainly.

Cece and Yebbi smiled at each other before replying in sync. "Of course." She smiled and sat right next to me!

I gulped, this was going to be a very interesting lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry for the long wait but I decide to upload because a certain someone not going to name names *cough* Edwin *cough* kept bugging me for updates sooooo here I best be getting something from u hmmmm bein all ruddde to me goshhh!!!!! Anyway, I hope u enjoy this chapter yup yup!

Comment! Vote! Fan! Have a nice dayyyyy.

P.S. looooooolllllll