21

"Another win." I smile, looking out of his car window at my house. The dark house with no cars in the driveway. "And another night alone." I sigh out about to open the door.

"How often are you home alone?" Harry asks, glancing past me.

"Often." I say with a shrug. "I'm used to it. We've been struggling with all these bills since I could remember."

"That's not anything you should be worrying about." he tells me. "You're a teenager about to go to c-"

"Yeah, I've been through this conversation before." I interrupt. "I don't really feel like another lecture. I just want to go to bed, relax, and just relax, okay?"

Harry chuckles. "Would you like me to join you?"

"I don't know, will you have another freak out next week?" I tease. "Because I don't need another speech about how you're not the guy who messes around with their students."

He looks away keeping a smirk on his face. "I'll admit I'm afraid– afraid of getting caught with you, but I like having you around. I only start freaking out when I'm with my wife and I start thinking about you the whole time. I get so fired up and angry with myself because you're always on my mind. I was angry at myself today and I took it out on you and the girls." he starts laughing then growls. "Here I thought you were developing feelings for me, but I-"

I lean over, kissing him to stop him from speaking. I pull away and peck him once more before speaking. "I would like it very much if you came inside with me."

We make it inside the dark house. I lead him upstairs to my room and throw my bags aside. I turn around to see Harry already laying on my bed. I slowly walk over to him and he had his eyes closed. He looked very peaceful compared to the day he had.

"Stop staring at me, sweetheart." he says with a raspy voice.

"I'm the one who played, I should be the one who's exhausted."

His eyes shoot open and he laughs. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me on top of him.

"Dealing with you girls and putting new information in over a hundred student's minds is very exhausting." he tells me then kisses me. "I hadn't had a good nights sleep in a very long time, so I guess I win."

"I'll let you rest then." I say about to climb off of him, but he keeps a tight hold on me. "Har-"

"Just kiss me." he pulls me close.

I kiss the corner of his lips and down to his neck. His hands travel down my waist to my thighs. I quickly pull my blanket over us and we start a heated session under the warm blanket. My hips slowly begin to rock against him. His fingers dig into my skin and he groans lowly.

I sit up to pull my shirt off then reattach our lips. I keep rocking my hips in a steady pace, feeling the vibrations of his moans on my lips. Then I'm suddenly flipped onto my back. He looks down at me, breathing heavily. He looks away and rubs his bottom lip.

"I can't– w-we can't go any further."

"Harry, yes we can." I say, sitting up to lay him down next to me. "Just don't worry about it and leave it up to me."

I lift his shirt up, revealing some tattoos. I kiss his skin that covered his toned muscles. My fingers fiddle with the band of his shorts. I dunk under the blanket, pulling his shorts along with his briefs down. My lips brush against his tip and I hear him moan softly. He reaches under and runs his hands through my hair.

I continue to slowly stroke him. My lips wrap around him and his hips jerk up. His moans got louder as I kept a steady pace. After doing this for a while, he releases and I appear from under the blanket, wiping my lips. Those dark green eyes meet mine, an astonished look stays on his face as he catches his breath.

"Rylee, I-"

I shush him and kiss him. "Lets just lay here now."

I set myself next to him in the tiny twin bed. I face my back to him and he pulls me close. The warmth of his body made me feel comfortable as always. A light kiss is placed on my shoulder before he snuggles his face into my neck.

My eyes travelled around my room as I kept thinking. The feeling of reality hit me and this wasn't one of my dreams. I felt shocked. Not at what I just did, but that this felt so normal.

I hear a faint snore behind me, so I decide to close my eyes. The sleep on my eyes controlled my brain and I completely shut off.

The high-pitched barking of Presley wakes me up. My eyes adjust to the moonlit room. Presley was standing in the crack of my door, barking loudly. I shift to feel the strong hold of Harry's arms still around me. I remove the heavy weight and rush to the door, making Presley run toward the stairs. The sound of voices enter the house and I panic. I shut the door and lock it, heading back to Harry.

"Harry, someone's home." I shake him. His eyes flutter open as he grunts, turning over. "Wake up, wake up." I climb over him, continuously shaking him.

He inhales deeply, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me down on top of him. "I'm up, what is it?" he questions with a raspy voice.

"Someone is home." I tell him and he shoots up with me still on him. I become straddled on top of him and I laugh as he looks around tiredly. "It's okay, I locked the door. Presley only barks when people enter the house, so they hadn't come up here."

"What– what time is it?" he frowns, looking at his watch. His eyes widen and he nudges me off his lap. "My wife is going to kill me." he panics, jumping off my bed.

"You can't leave." I remind him. "Not now at least."

He rubs his eyes, digging in his pockets. "Damn, I left my phone in the car."

"You could climb out the window." I point at the window across the room and flash a teasing smile.

"I'm going to use the front door like a grown adult. I'm not a teenager anymore." he chuckles, glancing at the window behind him. "Although I'm in this situation, I'm still an adult."

"So you were the type of guy to sneak out their girlfriend's window during the middle of the night when you were a teenager?" an eyebrow twitches up word as I questioned him. "That's quite hot." I say, biting my bottom lip.

Harry smirks stepping closer to my bed. I shift to my knees and his hands rest on my waist.

"You are so–" his thumb slightly pulls my bottom lip down then he kisses me. "I'm not the guy you would've been into when I was a teenager."

A knock at my door interrupts and he pulls away. He keeps his touch on me as the other person spoke.

"Ry, are you awake?" Alec's voice echoes my room. "Mom asked me to come check up on you."

"I'm trying to sleep."

"Okay then," he says with a huff. "I'll be in my room and don't interrupt because my girlfriend is here." he informs me. "You might want to put your headphones in." he advises and I roll my eyes. "We're going to be-"

"Stop being gross, Alec." I stop him. "Leave me alone now." I order and I hear him shuffle away.

Harry was laughing softly and I lightly hit him. "That's your brother, right?" he asks and I nod. "He's a bit open about personal stuff. I'd like to meet him one day."

"Oh lets just have a day for you to meet my whole family." I joke.

"I would love that." he teases then kisses me.

The small pecks of kisses turn into long soft ones. I move to wrap my legs around him. His lips move down my jaw to my collarbones. I throw my head back feeling the tingling sensation.

Then the dirty phrases from my brother echo the hall. I groan in annoyance, pushing Harry away. All the things that echoed, made me feel uncomfortable to do this right now.

"I guess that's my cue to leave." Harry laughs.