70

About two months had gone by since everything with Harry

About two months had gone by since everything with Harry. We got back to town and the next day it was like everything never happened. Zayn was able to leave town after a couple days of watching Harry. Things were just– normal as it should've been from the very beginning.

Right now, I'm sitting in the back of his class like usual. It was promposal season and that's what people were whispering about over his lesson. Harry starts calling on students that were talking over him and had them solve the problems he randomly put on the board.

"Come on Mr.," the guy who sat in front of me speaks up. "We're just excited about prom."

"You have another two weeks to be excited." Harry points out. "Now is the time to focus on your work before you start failing again, Anderson." he fires and the class gets on the guy about it.

"Are you going to be chaperoning, Mr. Styles?" a girl asks, twisting in her seat and bites her lip. "I'd like to see you dressed up because you don't for school."

Harry looks my way then shrugs. "I don't think I'll be able to due to personal reasons." he tells her.

Anderson turns around to face me. "Are you going?"

I nod, shifting uncomfortably from everyone's stare on me. "Yeah, with some friends."

"The volleyball team?" he asks. "How about you ditch them and come with me?"

"That has to be one of the worst promposals ever." someone teases.

"You want a promposal?" Anderson presses. "I'll give you a promposal. One of the biggest."

I decline and he stops bothering me. The class comes to an end and Harry gives out homework at the door. Once I got to him, he held on to the worksheet and smiles at me.

"You're doing very well in my class, Eversteen." he says, handing the worksheet to the others who were behind me.

"Thank you, coach." I say, reaching for the paper then he pulls away. "Is there something else you need to say?"

He was about to speak, but stops himself. He shakes his head, handing me the work. "Keep it up."

"