75

[outfits on IG: uniqueboys.ig]

Somehow, Alec was able to shut down the sexual assault scandal

Somehow, Alec was able to shut down the sexual assault scandal. No one ever spoke of it again. None of the names involved were released either. Everything was actually normal these past couple of days.

"I'm here!" Monique announces as she bursts into my room. She twirls around to show off her dress with her cap and gown over it. "Come on, we need to take pictures."

We head out to meet my dad and Alec out in the living room. They had their suits on nicely. My dad spots me and he becomes emotional.

"My little girl is all grown up." he breathes out then hugs me. "I'm proud of you, Rylee."

We take a bunch of pictures then made our way to the venue. It was very crowded, but we took even more pictures with the other girls. The parents watched us as if we were a comedy show.

"Hey, coach Styles!" Kourtney calls him and all of us turn to the direction she was waving at. "Come take some pictures with us."

Harry was talking to some other parents and drifts off to make his way over. Another nice suit fit his tall, lean body. He smiles at us then glances over at Alec.

"I can only take a few then I have to head in." he tells us then steps in between Kourtney and Monique. I stood on the other side of Monique and she pulls me close to her. "I'm proud of all of you." Harry says after the first picture was taken. He glances around and his eyes land on me. "You've all actually grew a lot more since I met you."

"You're going to mess up my makeup, coach." Abby says, carefully wiping under her eyes.

"Seriously," Monique fans her face with her hands. "I'm going to miss you all when I leave for Boston."

"You should've applied to Pennbrook like the rest of us." Kourtney looks past Harry with a tear sliding down her face. "Coach, look what you did! The ceremony hasn't even started."

Harry laughs, pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry," he apologizes. "One more picture girls then we can take more after and you can cry as much as you want."

All of our parents snap pictures, so it was more than one. Harry departs from us and disappears in the crowd. Then we all go to the student entry, finding our lines. I was feeling very nervous because this was actually happening. Three years at this school and now I'm leaving it along with many memories.

The ceremony begins and we start walking to get seated as we practiced. The stands were filled up with people cheering as we came out. Throughout the many speeches and acknowledgements, Kourtney sat behind me and whispered in my ear. She pointed out Leslie who sat directly in front of me. I look over to the opposite side to see Monique about to fall asleep because no one she really talked to was on her side.