Chapter 6: TGIF

Tobias PVO

Robert stands from his place and starts walking toward Tris. Wait. He has a crush on Tris? MY Tris?! He's crazy if he thinks I will actually let him do that. Tris looks shock.
He's about to kiss her when I punch him in the face. HA! No one kisses MY Tris except me!

"Pansycake!" Uriah shouts.

Robert looks confused and angry, but he just stays on the floor.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell at him "How you dare to try to kiss her in front of me?!"

"Four! Calm down!" Shauna says pulling me away.

Tris just stares at Robert in disbelieve and disgust.

"I...I...I was just doing the dare...I didn't know you were together." Robert says his voice shaking.

"Ow come on bro! They were together during all the game, she said she isn't virgin while looking at him, and you didn't notice they were together?! Bullshit!" Cristina says.

I think Robert has pee his pants. Susan and Peter are trying to help him stand.

"We better leave, thanks for letting us play. Goodbye." Susan says as she Peter and Robert get out.

When the door close again, Uriah says to me "He's gone now, you can chill Four."

"Fine." Is all I say.

"Is already really late, you know? I thinks we should end this and continue some other day." Cristina says.

We all agree, say goodbye and leave.
I take Tris hand as we walk to our appartment.

"Tris, what happend? You froze." I say

"I know...I'm sorry." She's still in shock.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks to you" she says kissing my cheek.

I smile and his her cheek.

"It's just weird you know? When I was in Abnegation I always thought I will end up getting married with Robert, but not because I liked him or anything, just because I didn't know anyone else."

"Well you are not in abnegation anymore, and you don't have to marry Robert, unless you want to..."

She gives me a "seriously?" look.

"Maybe I want to marry someone else" she says looking at me.

We arrived to our apartment and I unlock the door and go in with Tris, then close the door.

"Ow, really? Do I know him?" I say teasing her.

"Mmmhh...I think so."

"Oh! Really? Is he handsome?" I say wraping my hands around her waist.

"Really handsome" she says smiling as she pulls her hands around the back of my neck.

"Then Uriah is a lucky guy, but I don't think Cris would like that." I say teasing her.

She laughs "I'm not talking about Uriah."

"Then...Zeke! But Tris don't you think he's a little old for you?"

She laughs again "It's a two year difference! Please don't tell Shauna!"

I laugh and push her closer.

"I won't, if you don't tell Zeke I did this." With that I kiss her.

She kiss me back, stronger. And I do the same.
Then Tris takes out my jacket and I unzip her dress.

*****

I wake up to find Tris staring at me.
I laugh.

"You're creepy" I say.

She laughs. "I learned from the best".

I laugh. She is one of the only people who can make me laugh. She is the reason I wake up every morning. I love her and I want to spent every day of my life with her.

I kiss her and she kisses me back.

Its Saturday so we don't have to work. We can spend the whole day together.

"So, what do you want to do today?" She asks.

"I don't know, and I don't care as long as I'm with you."

"Me either." She smiles and kisses me.

I kiss her back and we just continue like that until I am about to loose control, in 5...4....3...2-
There's a knock om the door.

"Damn it!"

Tris laughs.

"Tobias open the door, I am sleeping." Tris says as she turns around in the bed and close her eyes.

I sign. And start walking towards the door when I see my pants on the floor and remeber I'm naked. I quickly put my pants on and open the door.

"Evelyn?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Another cliffhanger!!!

Buahahaha!!

I promise to update tomorrow.

Please vote and comment!