Chapter 39: Troublemaker

Shauna POV

There's a lot happening right now.
I'm such a mess.

It is hard enough to handle my pregnancy, but I also have to worry about my parents, and what they'll think of it. And there's also Lauren.

I wish I could stop time and fix everything, or at least have time to think about everything.
But I don't.

I don't know how to fix everything anyway.
I can't get unpregnant
I can't change my parents way of thinking.
I can't cure Lauren.
I can't do anything.

I'm making a chicken sandwitch when the door opens.
Zeke comes in.

It doesn't take a genius to notice he's drunk.
Just when I though things couldn't be worse.

"Baaaabeee!" he calls.

"Zeke? I'm in the kitchen"

"I neeeeeeeed to tell you somethiiiiing!" he says, his voice aproaching.

"Tell me" and as soon as I say it, he enters to the kitchen.

"I love youuu! I love you, you and no one else! I always have, and I always will! And if I have to marry you, even when I'm not ready for marriage, I will! Because I love you!" He says grabing me by the waist.

Uh...
I really don't know what I'm supposed to say.

Is he serious?

"Zeke, you're drunk. We'll talk tomorrow" I finally say, taking his hands off my waist.

"Shauna, babe, I might be a little drunk, but I'm serious, I love you and I want to be with you forever, I just don't have the balls to say it."

I want to believe him. I really want to. But, he's drunk.

"Zeke, we'll talk tommorrow"

He's about to complain, but stops himself, "okay"

I look at him, straight in the eyes. And there is this huge desire of pressing my lips against his.
I take a deep breath and turn around and walk back to our room.
He stays there, looking how I walk away.

I take off my shirt, boots and pants, and get into bed.

I close my eyes, trying to sleep, but there are too many things in my head.

When did I became so...boring?

I stand up and walk to the kitchen, Zeke is still there, just where I left him.

I walk to the fridge and take out a beer.
I sit on the table, and just then, Zeke moves to sit in front of me.

"You shouldn't be drinking" he says.

I look at him, astonished, "You're drinking too, and it's just beer"

"Anyways, it's not good for the baby" he says softly.

"And since when you started caring about the baby? As far as I know, that bastard is ruinning everything." I say irritated.
"
He looks hurt. "I don't care. He or she is still my future son or dauther and I love him/her anyway"

Why is he saying this stuff? He might be really drunk.

I roll my eyes and finish my beer.
Then walk back to my room. After a couple of minutes I hear Zeke coming in.

"Shauna? Are you still awake?" Zeke asks in a low voice, while walking to the bed.

I think it for a while, do I want to talk with him now?

"Yeah" I finally say.
I turn around to look at him, he's taking off his pants, he's already shirtless. We always sleep like that.

He gets into bed facing me.
"Goodnight" he finally says kissing my forhead.

"Goodnight"

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!
Missed me?

I did miss you a lot, I'm SO sorry for not posting, but I have been SO busy with school lately, I'm really sorry.

But, I plan to post the two chapters I didn't post last Saturday and Tuesday!

I know I should have do Lauren's pov but I had already started the chapter when you asked for Lauren's, sorry guys.

As always, your comments are the best and I swear I almost cry with them, you're the best!

See you soon 😉

Love you 😘