Chapter 11: Bromance

Uriah POV

"I start because it's my appartment!" Four says.

It's the same thing Zeke says everytime we play in his appartment.
I'm so happy Tris is save and we are all together again.
But I am more happy that we are playing again. I love this game.

"Uri truth or da- you ain't no pansycake?"

Hahaha, he know me.

"I ain't no pansycake!" I scream.

I always choose dare cuz I ain't no pansycake, I mean please, I'm dauntless.

Everyone laughs.

"I dare you to...play 7minutes with Zeke!"

Everyone burst into laughter except Zeke. Yeah, me too, it's a great dare, I mean a funny one, not that I'll enjoy it. Eww.

"Come on baby" I say to Zeke with a female voice as I give him a wink and wave him seductively.

Everyone laughs even harder

Zeke stands up and follows me.
We go inside Tris and Four's bedroom and close the door.

"Shit Uri, why didn't you take out your shirt?" Zeke says

I laugh.

"Zeke, I ain't n-"

"No pansycake" he says cutting me and trying to imitate my voice.

"He just have to wait here for 7minutes, easy."

"You're right."

"Anyway, where do you think Four keeps his condons? I don't have any left."

"Uhh, don't know bro. Don't think much about it" I say with a "you're weird" face.

"Ha. Ha."

"Just buy more instead of stealling your best friend's."

"Fine." He says rolling his eyes.

I hear Cris calling us "Guys your time is up!"

I quickly mess up Zeke's hair and he understands and does the same to mine. He opens the door a little. "Can we get 10 more?" He says with a female voice while blinking a lot.

They laugh and say no.

"Dammit!" I say.

We all laugh.

- - - - - -

Tris POV

"Trissy Lizzy truth or dare?" Uri says.

I HATE when people call me "Trissy".

"Uri I swear if you call me like that ever again I'll train a dog to eat your balls!" I say angrily.

They laugh, but I'm fucking serious.

"Truth, you are a insane." I say after a while.

"Ummm...if you had to date someone from initation, including the born initatives, who will it be?"

I hate him because it will be him. I mean Peter, die first, drew the same, edward too psicotic for me, will was my friend but not really my type at all and Al...no. I mean I don't like Uri in THAT way but he's my best guy friend, he's funny and he IS really handsome.

"You." I say with a poker face, because I'm still angry at him for calling me Trissy.

Cristina doesn't even bother to give me a glare, I mean I'm engaged.

"Lov ya too girl!" Uri says with a female voice again and gives me a wink.

I roll my eyes.

"Cris are you still Candor?"

"I'm Dauntless you Bitch!" She says to me.

I don't get offended cuz I know she doesn't meant it.

"I dare you to...let Zeke do your make up!

"Nooooooooo!!!!!!" She screams looking up dramaticly.

She takes her shirt off but only Uri stares at her. Shauna elbows him and he turns away. I know that if I was Uriah I will have blushed, but he doesn't.

"Shauna truth or dare?"

"Dare me if you have the guts!" Shauna says making a weird male voice.

She is just as Zeke and Uriah, she could easily be her lost sister. Moments like this make me understand completly why she dates Zeke, they are a lot alike.

"I dare you to say yes to everything anyone asks you."

"Okay."

"Hey Shauna I'm thirsty why don't you bring me water?" Uri says.

She's about to say no when she remember she can't. She gives Uri a glare and walks to the kitchen.

When she is back she asks "Four truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to choose truth the rest of the game."

No. That's not a good idea. I mean, yeah now everyone knows he's Marcus' son and that he was abnegation, but he hates to awnser personal stuff.

"Okay"