Chapter 21: My Dear Candor

Uriah POV

Today. This is the day. Today, Friday I'll propose to Cris.

God. Yesterday was amazing. She has already left to her appartment to change and I decided it was a good idea to send her some flowers. It's not really my style, but I'm sure she'll love them.

So I call for a delivery.

Beep.

Beep.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Say a woman soundid bored.

"Hi. I want 8 tulips for appartment C314, for right now."

I tell her to write the note and that I'll pass later to pay.

I take a long shower, for a long day. Put on some black pants, black shirt, black shoes. I put cologne on. I take my time on my hair, which means: 14 seconds. My hair is short so I don't have to take much care of it. And I look hotter with short hair.

After practicing what I'll tell Christina a few times of the mirror. I leave to pick up the ring.

In the note I told her to meet me at the roof. We don't have any special place, so I decided the roof, because we'll have privacy and there's a nice view there.

I pick up the ring and put the box in my back pocket, and head towards the roof.

And there she is. In her usual black top and some black shorts with black small heels.

As always she has makeup on. And as always she looks amazing. She sees me and smiles.

As I reach her she says "thank you for the flowers, they're beautiful".

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl" I say coping what I wrote on the note, pressing my lips to hers slowly. She kisses back but I quickly pull back and she looks sad about it.

I don't know what to do. I mean do I just do it, or should we talk a while and then boom, I do it?

I just follow my insticts. So I start "Cris, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever lay eyes on, you always laugh of my jokes, even when they are not funny, you always make me smile and I know I can count on you for anything" at this point tears start to fall from her eyes, I hope is from happiness, I hope. Anyway I continue "I love how controlling you are, you are so incredibly strong and brave, I love how you tell everything you think, I love your smile, your face and your eyes, I love to wake up and see you there next to me, I love you Cristina. I am madly in love with you. So I was wondering" I kneel "would you marry me?"

- - - - -

Cristina POV

"Cris, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever lay eyes on, you always laugh of my jokes, even when they are not funny, you always make me smile and I know I can count on you for anything"

OMG he is proposing isn't he?! Tears start falling from my eyes.

"I love how controlling you are, you are so incredibly strong and brave, I love how you tell everything you think, I love your smile, your face and your eyes, I love to wake up and see you there next to me, I love you Cristina. I am madly in love with you. So I was wondering" he kneels "would you marry me?"

I knew it! I knew it since I saw the flowers and let's not even mention the note:

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl. Meet me at the roof at 11:00am, I want to see you,

Love, The Hottest Dauntless Ever, and your amazing boyfriend, Uriah"

One of the things I love of him is his giant ego, I found it cute and funny.

O MY GOSH CRISTINA! ANSWER HIM!

"YES YES YES YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!" I jump on him and we fall on the ground, but we don't care we just kiss and continue like that, I can feel the giant smile on his face, and he can probably feel mine too. Gosh he's such an amazing kisser!

We stop after a couple of minutes, asking for air. When I got this great idea!

"Hey! We could have a doble wedding with Fourtris!"

"Fourtris?" He asks confused.

Ugh. He can be so clueless sometimes, but I still love him.

"Is Four and Tris, together, Fourtris" I say with a duh tone.

He laughs "so what is ours?"

Uhh...I don't know...I haven' think about it. Curiah? Criah? I don't now.

"I don't know. Anyway, wouldn't that be awsome?!" I finally say.

"Yeah! It would be great!"

We continue talking about the wedding and we, well I decided I will plan it and everything obviously, the only thing he has to do is get his tux ready. So Tris wedding is going to be in two months, so mine too, well ours. I am dying to tell her!

We got get lunch and there we announce it to our friends. Zeke highfives Uri, Shauna and Tris hug me and congratulate me, and I tell Tris my idea and she agreed! Wonderful! Now I have to add people to the list of guests and call my mother.

As always, I walk with Tris to her work, and mine is close so in the way I call my mom.

"Mom?"

"Cristina?"

"Hi mom"

"Hello, honey. How is everything in Dauntless?"

"Great mom, worderful actually. I have just got engaged!"

"Dear that's great! And who is the fortunate guy may I ask?" I know she meant it cuz she's Candor.

"I don't think you remember him, Uriah"

After a while she finally awnsers "you are right, I don't remember him, so tell me hon, when will I meet him?"

I haven't think about that. I guess I'll have to plan a dinner so our families meet and all.

"Uh...I'll have to talk with Uri and then I'll call you, ok?"

"Ok."

"Well mom, I gotta go, call you later, bye" I say and hang up.

I really hope she likes him, her opinion is important to me. I haven't meet Uriah's mother either, but I know Zeke and Uriah's doesn't know my sister either.

I'll call him later to come in my appartment to talk about this dinner. I wonder if he will ask me to move with him before the wedding. It would be nice, so we know if we can really convive together.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be Lauren's party!

What? You forget about that? There's some dilema on the way!

Soooo I'll update tomorrow! See you soon!

Comment, vote and kik me! I love talking with U: Im_a_Demigod_Tribute

You can also find me on instagram as Im_a_Demigod_Tribute

Lov you 😘