Chapter 10: #Akward!

I promised to make this chapter of Tobias pov to explain how he end in Evelyn's office and all that. But then I decided to instead of making two short chapters, make a long one. But I notice when I extend the chapter that it doesn't count as an update, so if you haven't read Tobias pov of how he got to Evelyn's office, go read chapter 9!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tris POV

"Tris!"

He leaves Evelyn and runs to hug me. But I pull back, this side of him scares me. And he knows that.

"Tris, is okay, don't be scared." He whispers to me. "I'll explain later".

I nod. He turns back to Evelyn, who is standing again.

"What did you wanted to tell me?" I say sharply.

Tobias looks confused but doesn't say anything.

"I-I just wanted to tell you to stay away from my son. But it looks like that is not going to happend. I'll just have to get used to you, I guess." She looks sad, more like regret "I'm sorry." She looks at Tobias "I hope you can forgive me, son."

"No, Evelyn, not this time." He says as he takes my hand.

The alarm has already go off and everyone is starting to go back in. No one stops us from going out and back to our appartment.

Tobias explained everything to me on the train, and I understand. He really is the love of my life and I would have die a long ago if it wasn't for him. He's my savior and I love him.

I have totally forget we are engaged now. He's my fiancee!
I have totally forget about the girl who kidnapped me, I want to know who she is, she looked so familiar! But there is no way to know, I should just try to forget. At least for now.

"Welcome back home!" Tobias says as he carries me bridal style through the door.
I smile and kiss him. He puts me down, grab my waist and kiss me back.

"We still have the rest of the day for us" I say as I put my hands around the back of his neck and smile.

"Mmmm...so what do you wanna do?" He says smiling back.

"I don't know...maybe we could plan our weeding" I say. I know that isn't the awnser he wanted.

"That's a good idea. But I have other things planned in my mind." He says as he carries me putting an arm under my knees and the other one in my back.
He throws me to the couch playfully and lays in top of me resting his weight on his elbows.
I laugh and kiss him. He kisses me back.
My hands found the hem of his shirt and start pulling it up. He notices and takes off his shirt, thowing it in the air, it falls on top of the lamp and we laugh. Then we start kissing again as I feel his tattos. He kisses my ravens, then my neck. I gasp.
He takes my shirt off too and we continue kissing passionatly.

- - - - -

Tobias POV

Suddenly the door slams open and my first reaction is to cover Tris, but her shirt is too far on the floor so I roll over her, facing her, so they can only see my back.
And with "they" I mean Uriah, Zeke, Shauna and Cristina.

I feel SO akward! Tris blushes. And even though I don't see them I now they are surprised and unconfortable. This is so weird I want to laugh, so I laugh. Tris smiles at me.

"Four..?" Zeke says.
"Tris...?" Cristina says inmediatly after.

"Yeah?" I say "Can you wait for us outside...?"

"Sure." Uriah says slowly as they all go out.

I can't believe I forgot to lock the door.
I stand up and help Tris do the same. We stare at each other and there's nothing to say so we just laugh.
I go to the room to take out a shirt. Tris just picks up hers from the floor. We both go open the door.

They are just standing there with a confusing face, I tell them to come in and after a while they do. We sit on table.

"So...what's up?" Tris says trying to break the silence.

They all stare at her with a "are you kidding?" face and after a while we all start laughing.

When we stop Cristina talks "well, we came here to see if Tobias have found you, and we notice he has, so what happend?"

Tris tells them the whole story from both points of view without details and ends the story with "...and then we just leave and came here."

"So, what happend after you got here?" Uriah says raising his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and we all laugh.
I notice Cristina elbowing him.

"Tris, weren't you a stiff? Shouldn't you be saving it for the marrige or something?" Shauna says.

Tris roll her eyes. "She WAS a stiff, now she's dauntless" I say putting an arm around her shoulders.

They laugh.

"Hey! We never finished playing truth or dare! Wanna play?" Zeke says excited.

"Zeke, I think Four and Tris had other plans..." Uriah says teasing us.

We actually did. Anyway of course we aren't going to tell them that. So...

"Shut up Uri!" Tris says. "Let's play!"

We all sit in the floor in a circle.

__________________________________________________________________________

Another truth or dare! I hope you like those.

I promise to update soon!

Thank you so much for the views!

Don't forget to comment and vote!