Chapter 35: DauntlessCake

Tris POV

"Yeah yeah, keep celebrating, it's the first and last time you'll win" I tell Tobias.

He laughs "I'm the winner, you're a bunch of losers" he sings pointing at me and Zeke who are walking next to him.

I roll my eyes.

"Whatever honey, whatever" I tell him trying to make him shut up.

"The one who laughs at the end, laughs better" Zeke tells Tobias.

Tobias continues laughing, "only losers say that, wait! You are a loser! Hahahaha"

Zeke slams Tobias' head and walks away with Shauna.

Now I am lauging while he rubs his head "Pansycake!"

"You totally deserve it" I defend Zeke.

"Whatever honey, whatever" he says imitating me with a high pit voice.

"Bye guys!" Chris says making us turn around to see them going the other way, to their appartment.

"Bye" we both say.

"We still have a couple hours to sleep" I tell him.

"I know, but I'm to awake now. I can't sleep. I need cake."

"No no no no! You won't have cake!"

"Why not?!"

"Because if you eat cake, you're not going to be able to sleep!"

"But I'm not sleepy anyway!"

"Nope. No way. That's not going to happend."

* * *

"Another piece?" Tobias asks me.

I can't believe he convince me to buy cake.
Stupid cute face of his!

Now that we are back at the appartment, half of the Dauntless cake is gone, and I'm sure as hell I won't be able to sleep.

"No thanks"

"I'll have one more"

"I can't believe I let you buy the cake"

He laughs. "I do, I'm irresistible" he smirks with his lips covered in cake.

I laugh, he looks like a five year old.

"I don't look like a five years old!" He exclaims.

Ups, I say it out loud?

"Right, you're four"

He looks confused for a while, then he finally makes a poker face and I burst out laughing.

"Why do I supposedly look like a five years old anyway?" He asks.

"You have cake all over your mouth, baby Four" I try to imitate the classic irritating aunt.

"Clean it for me mommy!" He says in a baby voice.

I lean into his face and kiss every part of his face that is covered in cake.

Suddenly he grabs my face and kisses me with so much force.

I kiss him back instantly, with the same force, same passion.

But just as soon as I rhough he would stand and carry me to bed, he pulls back.

"I still want more cake"

I shake my head. I can't belive it!
Sometimes I really think he loves cake more than he loves me.
Not that I'm jealous of cake. That would be weird.

"Tobias" he turns to look at me for a second, and the back to his cake. "If you had to choose between me and Dauntless cake, which one will you choose?"

He gasps. Indignated.

"Tris!" He complains, "I can't believe you want me to choose one!"

"It is really a dilema to choose between your fiancee and cake?"

"Exactly! Why are you, the love of my life, comparing to cake? I mean, you're a person-I think- and cake, is a delicious dessert I love. You're different species. Wait. Are you jealous of cake? That's weird babe."

He's turning the questions to me. He still haven't answered.

"Stop avoiding the question. Just answer: cake or me?"

He hesitates but finally answers "you, of course"

"I can't believe you hesitated!"

"I didn't!"

"You did!"

"Okay, maybe for a second or two, but you can't blame me! Cake is just so perfect and delicious and-"

"Stop drolling over cake, it's pathetic"

I'm pathetic, I'm jealous over cake. When did I became jealous at all?

He laughs. "Cake is amazing, but you are even more delicious" he licks his lips.

"Yeah yeah, try to fix it. You're stupid pick up lines don't turn me on, try harder" I lie.

But I really have to control to not jump on top of him and kiss him right now.

He laughs and continues eating his cake. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Have fun with your cake" I say standing up and leaving, but he speaks before I go through the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"To the room"

"To do what?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask Cake?" I say leaving.

I'm officialy jealous of cake. I'm so pathetic.
I haven't sleep the hours I needed, that's why.

I still hear his laugh from the kitchen "not jealous at all huh?"

I ignore him and lay in bed, trying to sleep, until finally my body gives in.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What's up guys?

Hello beautiful readers, I know this wasn't the best chapter, but some fourtris love never hurts anyone.
I don't know why wattpad doesn't let me answer your comments, but I love reading them anyway.

I still don't understand how my story has 18,1k! Thank you SO much!

Please vote and comment!

Lov you 😘