Chapter 53: The Tank

Tobias POV

Since I talked to Evelyn I have looked for Tris everywhere in the Dauntless Compound, her old house, Everywhere on the Candor Compound, because Molly was from there, some Erudite places and now I'm going to what used to be the factionless sector, but there's no one there anymore, even when the factions are back, now instead of being factionless, people just leave Chicago. 

Molly was factionless for a while, so maybe she has Tris there.

It has already been three days and Zeke doesn't stop trying to talk to me, he calls me on his breaks from work and before and after work, Shauna and Uriah call me a lot too, and Christina sometimes to ask about Tris.

Like Tris is missing and I'm busy looking for her, they had to pospone the fear landscape for the initiates. I feel a little bad for them, we have been terrible instructors latetly, being late and posposing stuff. Anyway, I don't have time to think about them, I have to focus on finding my fiancée.

Okay, Tobias think. What do you know about Molly? What could be her motives? 

I know she transfered from Candor last year-, wow. It was just a year ago. Everything has change so much since then. They were two wars, Tris' friends were alive, her whole family too, Marlene and Lynn, so many others. Even Jeanine and Eric. It looks like it was so long ago. I haven't thought about them in so long.

Anyway, back to the point, she transfered from Candor last year, her only friends were Peter and Drew, who can't be helping her because Peter doesn't remember and we're almost sure Drew is dead, I heard he tried to join Edward's factionless division but Edward beat him up as revenge. Wait what was her complet name? Molly...Atwood! Molly Atwood. Well, she beat Christina but later Tris beat her up. She has dark hair and dark eyes, I think they called her The Tank. She also told lies about Tris to a stupid Erudite reporter about her and Andrew, as a revenge for getting her rank go down.

Recently she kidnaped Tris for Evelyn without payment. And I'm going to kill her as soon as I find her.

I get out of the train and start jogging, because if I run I'll probably be too tired to fight her if I find her, and if I walk it'd take me too long. And I never learned to drive, so I'm stuck with jogging.

This zone is completly deserted, even when the goverment is renovating everything, they haven't get here yet. 

I try to catch any sound as I walk around. I enter some buildings go around them for a while, but still I found nothing, until finally I hear it. A voice. A femenine deep voice. And I reconize it immediately. Molly. Freaking pansycake Molly. I think she;s talking to herself, because I don't hear any otehr voice, so Tris is not there, or she's sleeping, or she's knocked out or she's...dead. 

I pull out a gun and get in slowly, not making a single sound as I climb the stairs to the second floor.

I hide behind the wall and aim at her head. I want to shoot her, right here, right now. But maybe Tris is hidden somewhere, and I need her to tell me the location, and I know she would want to know why Molly did it. And I want to know too.

She's turned around, so I'm looking at her back, another reason not to shoot her, it is just wrong and it's a coward thing t do to shoot someone on the back.

"Hands up!", I yell as I approach her. She jumps, surprised and turns around slowly, but she doesn't raise her hands.

When she's facing me, I'm the one surprised, she has a crazy look in her eyes, and now I know that she has completly lost it. She's gone mad. Which means I can't reason with her, not that I was planning to, but anyway.

Suddently she starts laughing. A maniac laugh that would creep out anyone. I aim my gun at her again, letting her know, that I'm planning on shooting her.

But she doesn't stop lauging, which isn't the reaction I was waiting for. I though she would try to fight me, fail and take me to Tris in exchange for her life, which I'll take anyway after she'll tak me to Tris. But I know my plan isn't going to go exactly as planned.

"Go on, shoot me, you're going to do it anyways, so why waiting, come on, I'm waiting for it, Four", she says with a smirk on her face, after she stops laughing.

"Where's Tris?"

"Where's Peter?"

What does Peter has to do with any of this?

"Take me to Tris, or I'll shoot you"

"Shoot me then"

"What do you win anyway?"

"Peace."

"Kidnapping brings you peace. Because fuck logic."

"I'm the good one here, Four, you just don't understand"

"How are you the good one here? What has she done to be bad?"

"She ruined my life"

"For winning the fight? Is that what this is about? You already got revenge for that"

"Not only that!, she yells getting all crazy. "She's the reason I became factionless! But that wasn't enough for her! She had t take him away too!"

"Who? Who did she took away?"

"Peter"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there!

I'm SO tired! Ugh, because school just sucks.

What are your favorite TV shows? Mine are Teen Wolf and Once Upon A Time <3