Help!

Heeey guys!!

Yeah im still alive. BUT i am not writing any more fanfic, like, ever. I do want your opinions though. The thing is that I other stories, some on wattpad, some not, but none of them is complete. So I decided that I am going to chose ONE of his half started stories, and finished it. Thats when u guys come in. I want feedback on which story should I write. Here are the ideas:

(Some spoilers)

1. Dreaming of you (some chapters are published on wattpad): it is about a girl who moves to a Boston and falls in love with her neighbor BUT there are many complications in their relationship, like the idiot who wants her too and the fact that she has to move back to New York after 6months.

2. Our Secret (some chapters are published): two set of siblings who are best friends between them. Problems start when they start developing feelings for the other, and in the middle of that a war beggings. The four of them are spies so thing get a little more complicated than a common teen age drama.

3. Meeting my Obsesion: bad boy moves into town, every girl wants him, but one of them, a fangirl, refuses to pay attention to him, even when the hemisfry between them is undeniable. She has read about bad boys all her life, she knows they are bad news, and doesnt think she's the girl who is going to chane his ways.

4. Senior Year (one chapter published): The only thing that seems to take over Tori's head during her whole senior year of high school is Prom. As her school is for girl's only, she is the one that has to ask a guy to the party. She has ten months to decide what seems like the biggest choice at the time. Does she has any idea? How about nine. But as things never go as planned, she'll have to deal with the unexpected.

Which one should be the one I focus on? Please give me feedback on the comments!