Chapter 34: Paintball pt.2

Zeke POV

I land on the ground, and run a little to keep my balance.

It's our turn to hide the flag. We, as official Dauntless can't help them, but we can shot the other team.

I need this to distract me. I haven't decide anything about Shauna.

We're trying not to fight.

We stop in front of the Ferris Wheel.

"Kay guys! You have to decide your strategy and hide your flag" Tris explains.

"Strategy for what?" asks a brunette boy.

"For finding the other team's flag and keep them from finding ours, Sam" Uriah says.

"You already played this before, have you ever win? where you hide it?" asks a tall boy.

"What's your name?" I ask him before anyone can say anything.

"Paul"

"Well Paul, you're stupid. we obviously can't tell you where to hide it, what will be the point in that huh?"

He doesn't say anything.

"Out of curiosity, have any of you win this before?" asks a tall blonde girl.

"Yeah, we all have" Uriah, the showoff, says.

I roll my eyes.

"Well...WE DON'T HAVE ALL NIGHT! Hurry up!" I'm losing it, they'll wouldn't survive a minute in war.

"Any ideas?" Tris asks them.

"We could...divide into teams and go look for their flag." Says a girl.

"Okay, who agrees with Alex?" Uriah asks them.

"I don't" says Paul.

"Then what's your better idea?" Tris asks sounding bored. She's acting so much like...Four.

"Now that you ask, I think we should hide well the flag, then some can stay hide, so they can defend the flag, and the others go look for the flag."

"Classic" Uri says.

He just ignores Uriah's comment an continues talking. "So? What do you think?" He asks looking at Tris, Uriah and me.

"Don't ask us" Tris says.

"If you're not gonna tells us what to do or help us decide, what are you here for?" Lucas asks.

"Because I'm your instructor" Tris and Uriah say as I say "to shot others"

"We're running out of time! Let's use his stategy" Lauren's brother says pointing at Paul.

The others just nod.

"Finally!" I say.

"You still have to hide the flag" Uri reminds them.

"Didn't your sister told you anything about this?" A medium size brunette asks Lauren's brother.

"No Diana, she said it will be cheating." He says.

Cheating? Whaaaaat?! Pfff it will just be helping.

I told Uriah about it. It isn't cheating. Lame Lauren, really lame.

"Let's just put it on the floor and cover it with dirt, no one will look on the floor." A girl who's name started with M.

"I guess that will be alright" Lucas says.

"Pansycakes. Just hide it in the freaking ferris wheel or something" Uriah says.

"Four will find it easily" Tris says.

"Why?" Asks Alex.

"Just believe me" Tris says.

"Whatever just out in in the damn floor" I tell them, we don't have more time! The others might have already start looking for us.

Lauren's bro takes the flag from Uriah's hand and puts in in the floor, then Diana covers it with dirt.

"Wasn't so hard huh?" I tell them.

"Now. Who's gonna stay, and who is gonna leave." Tris reminds them.

"The ones with good aim leave, the others stay." The blondy girl says.

"Kay, who has good aim?" Lauren's bro asks.

"Jennifer and Paul are good" Tris says.

"Josh and I" Sam says looking at Lauren's bro

"Good, so Jen, Paul, Sam, Josh, Zeke and me" Tris says.

"What?! No way! I'm going!" Uriah complains.

"Don't think so little bro, you're staying" I tease him.

"Why me?!" He continues.

"Cuz you're the instructor" I tell him.

"Tris too"

"But she said first, and she has better aim that you"

"No she doesn't!"

"Yes I do" Tris says.

"Whatever, forget it" he finally gives up.

I chucke and he rolls his eyes.

"Sam, Paul, go East" Tris indicates, "Jen, Josh, West"

"Kay Six" Paul says, the other just nod.

Hahaha Six? Really? Like Four? Hahahaha, I'll tease her later.

"Then, I guess we're North" I say.

"Yep" she agrees.

I hear Uriah telling the others positions to hide.

"Let's go then" Jennifer says.

Everyone goes the way they were told to.

Tris and I walk North carefully, looking around, paying atention to any possible sound.

Nothing.

We continue walking until we hear paintball guns shots.

We turn to look West, where the sound came from.

We quickly glance at each other and without a word we start running towards the sound.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ahoj!

(Is hello in Czech)

Miracle! I'm actually updating on a Thursday!

I'm really shocked, I can't believe I have 14.8k reads. It's just way too amazing and crazy and incredible and everything. Thank you so much! Specially the ones that are here since the beginning.

Please vote and comment!

Lov you so freaking much 😘