Chapter 30: Dumb Erudites are Real!

Tobias POV

As soon as the initiates leave, I leave too, leaving Tris inside with the Amity girl, Jennifer.

I love Tris but she's acting so stupid and conceited lately.

I can't believe how inmature she was today at training!

I know she get pissed because of Jacey, but she has to control, at least in front of the initiates.

I don't feel like talking to her right now, because I have to chill first, so what better way to forget about something than hanging with your best friend? Nothing. Zeke always cheers me up.

Maybe we should just tell the initiates we're together. I mean, we decided to keep it a secret so they respect us, but at this point they already respect us and are a little scared, so we could just tell them. Jacey will finally back off and that stupid James will stop checking out Tris.

I don't get all jealous and crazy about James, that's autocontrol.

"But he knows she's engaged, so he wouldn't try anything" says a voice in my head.

My thoughs get interrupt when I get to Zeke's appartment.

I knock. I know twice.

"...you go! I always go!" I hear Shauna from inside.

"Ugh! Fine woman!" Zeke gives in, I roll my eyes, he's so lazy.

Just then the door opens, reaviling a pissed Zeke, but as soon as he sees me, his expressing changes completly, to a wide smile. "Four!"

"Told ya!" Shauna says from the living room.

I laugh and shake my head. "Hey bro" I tell him as we do our special hand shake.

"Whats up?" He tells me as I go in.

"I need a distraction"

"What happend with Tris?"

"What makes you think it has to be with Tris?"

"Then she will be distracting you instead of me"

"Right" I say as we sit down in the kitchen. "In summary: she's acting so jealous and inmature lately because this initiats, Jacey, is all over me"

"Of course she's jealous!" Shauna says sitting in the kitchen next to Zeke. It doesn't bother me that she hear me acting all girly telling my bestie my problems. Shauna and Zeke, both, are my best friends after all. Of course Zeke is my best best friend, my bro, but Shauna is my best girl-friend.

"Well she shouldn't be, she knows I love her, and only her. And anyway she should control, at least in front of the initiates!"

"Aww" they both say together.

I give them a death glare and they laugh.

"Okay, okay, how is she? The girl" Zeke tells me.

"Jacey?"

Just then Zeke phone vibrates. He texts back and continues. Which reminds me. I left my phone on the appatment this morning.

"No, Tris. Of course Jacey, you damn ass!"

"Uhh...she's blond, she has brown eyes, she's medium size, pretty thin-"

"You're kidding right?" Zeke says. "She's obviously going to be jealous, she's hot!"

Shauna gives him a glare. "Babe, you know there might be hot girls, but none is as hot as you" Zeke tells her.

Shauna just rolls her eyes and turn to look at me again.

"I don't care how she looks, I don't care about her at all" I tell them.

"So what's the problem then?" Shauna asks me. "And what's about girls wanting to date their trainers this days?"

"Can't blame them, I mean, have you see me? I'm just that hot." They laugh and I continue "I already told you the problem, Tris is acting all inmature about it and that just pisses me off so much"

"You can't blame her. Just tell the initiates you too are together and everything will be fine" Shauna tells me.

"Yeah, I think I'll do that" I want to change subject already "don't forget tommorrow's paintball, you're coming, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it" Zeke says while Shauna just nods.

"You missed it last year" I remind him.

"I was sick!" I love teasing him.

"Well, I'll go look for Tris. See ya later"

First I go to out appartment, but she isn't there.

Then I go to Cristina's but either her or Cristina is there, just Uriah, I ask him if he has saw her, he hasn't.

I go to the cafeteria, no Tris.

To the chasm, nop.

Roof, no Tris there.

To the tatto parlor, then I go shop by shop looking for her. But I don't find her.

I could just call her.

Damn it!

My phone is still on the appartment.

Then I go to the only place where I haven't look that I could think of. The initiates dorm.

I open the door and I see James, Jacey, Miranda, Kyle and Paul.

Kyle is sleeping. Miranda is lookin at some magazine. Paul and James are talking. Jacey is fixing her makeup.

As soon as I open the doors everyone (except Kyle) looks at me.

"Have any of you seen T-Six after training?" I ask them emotionless.

Jacey raise her eye brows "so it is true. Jennifer was right."

"What's true?" I ask confused but not confusion in my voice.

"You too. You too are together." James answers instead of Jacey.

I'm about to tell them "none of your bussiness" but I was planning on telling them anyway, I just planned to do it with Tris, but well.

"Got a problem with that?"

"Me? Kind of. I really though we will make an amazing couple." She says standing and walking towards me. Everyone is looking at me. "But you're the one that's on trouble. Not me. Six on trouble too, let me tell you.

"Oh really? And why are we on trouble, may I know?"

"You're having an affair. Six is engaged" Paul says from behind.

I laugh. I though some of them were Erudite, guess I know why they transfered.

"I'm his fiancee you pansycakes!"

They all look shocked and embarassed. Except Miranda who has just been listening but acts as she was reading her magazine. She looks surprised and I can notice she's containing a laugh.

"Uhhh...uhh..." James start. Really Erudite words. "But...but you are not wearing a ring!"

"I don't know how it is in Erudite, but here, only the woman wears the engangedment ring"

"Right." He mumbles.

This conversation already bored me, so I turn around and leave.

I still have to find Tris.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooooo there!

Thanks you so much for your comments! I love them!

I want to thank you SO much for the 6.2k reads! I still don't understand how that happend.

Please comment and vote!

See ya on Thursday!

Lov you 😘