Chapter 28: Busted?

Tobias POV

We watch as Kyle leave the gun and leaves to the cafeteria. Inmediatly I turn to look at Tris. She looks at me. She runs and jumps into me. I catch her, putting my hands on her butt to pull her up as she wraps her legs around my waist. Then we kiss passionatly.

Just then someone opens the door.

As soon as we hear the door, we break apart, I put her on the floor and we turn to look at the door.

"Hey Six, I was won-" Jennifer stop.

I don't think she saw anything.

She looks surprised and embarrased.

"Uh...sorry, I-I didn't mean to interrupt" she apologizes.

What? Did she got to see us? Shit.

"No, you didn't interrupt anything" Tris tells her trying to sound casual, taking steps towards her and away from me "What's up Jen?"

She stills looks unconfortable and suspicious but speaks anyway "I was wondering if you wanted to eat with us?"

I look at Tris, lunch is like the only moment we can be together before night, like together together not only in the same place.

"Uh...thanks Jen, but I'll pass for today"

"Okay, see ya" she says leaving again "bye Four" she adds.

She closes the door and we turn to look at each other, again.

"That was so close" I tell her.

"Do you think she saw anything?" She says walking back to me.

"Don't think so"

"But she said she interrupt something"

"We were standing pretty close, that must be it"

"Yeah, I hope that." Tris says.

"Getting back from where we were" I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist.

She smiles and kiss me softly. I kiss her back and the door opens again. We break apart but not quickly enough.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell getting tired of people interrupting.

Tris elbows me and I notice Cristina and Uriah on the door.

"You're lucky it was us, and not one of your initiates" Cris tell us, going in, Uriah follows.

"Yeah" Tris says "what are you doing here anyway?"

"You were taking too long, so we came here to see if everything was ok" Uriah explains.

"I told them you were probably just making out" Cristina says "and I was right"

Tris rolls her eyes "we were just kissing"

"Well love birds, we are hungry, so you coming or not?" Uriah says.

"Yeah, we just have to take the guns to the armory" I tell them.

"Go ahead" Tris tells them.

Cristina rolls her eyes and Uriah nods, taking Chri's hand and leaving.

"I feel that if I kiss you, someone is going to open the door" she tells me.

I laugh "we're too"

We go pick up the guns and leave them unloaded in the armory.

I take Tris hand as we walk to the cafeteria, but when we are the doors she lets go.

I give her a concern look. What's wrong?