Chapter 24: Initiates

~ One month later ~

Tris POV

Today the initiates arrive. Tobias and I are going to train the transfers and Lauren and Uriah will train the Dauntless born.

We have one hour before we have to go to the net.

I kiss Tobias to wake him up.

I know he's awake when he kisses back. I laugh and pull away but he puts his hands on both sides of my face and continues kissing me hungrily. I kiss him back and smile whe he finally pulls away for air.

"Goodmorning babe" I say standing up.

He groans.

"I'll go make some breakfast, you better be already showered when I finish cooking" I tell him before leaving to the kitchen.

I make some eggs and coffe.

"Tobias!" I call him.

He finally comes out of the bedroom and sits to eat with me.

He's wearing all black. He looks so hot, as always.

"Hey! You should change" I tell him drinking some of my coffe.

"Why?" He says confused. He's so clueless sometimes.

"All the girls initates are going to be all over you"

"Jelous?" He says with a smirk. He better be kidding.

I give him my most serious face and raise my eyebrowns.

"I'm kidding babe. I only care about you. They can look whatever they want, they are not going to have any piece of this Dauntless model" he says flexing his muscles.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

We finish eating and I still have to shower and change. So I go take a shower while Tobias washes the dishes.

I go out of the shower and take out a black top, some black pants and my black combat boots.

I put my pants on, and I'm still with my bra when I feel Tobias kissing my bare shoulder. I moan and turn around to kiss his lips. God, he's such an amazing kisser.

"I still have to put my shirt on" I say pulling back.

"But you already look amazing without it" he says kissing my neck.

"I'm sure the boy initates will like that too" I know that will make him stop.

Without a word he takes my shirt and puts it on me. "Better like this" he finally says.

I laugh and I put my hair in a tall pony tail before lacing our fingers and going to the net.

We make small talk on the way of how many transfers and from where we are excpecting.

When we get there Lauren and Uriah are already there.

Everythings is fine between me and Lauren, she came to apologize the next day, how she remembered? No idea. probably someone remind her. I haven't see Josh since that day. I'll probably see him today, he say he was going to choose Dauntless, maybe he changed his mind.

We have decided not tell the initiates we are dating but don't hide it either. I mean, if they ask, we'll tell them but we won't act like a couple during training.

"Hey" I tell Uriah that is on the other side of the net. Lauren is on the other side, ready to make the list of the jumpers.

"Hey there love birds" he waves back at us.

"Are you guys nervous? Your first year as trainers?" Tobias asks us.

"Neh" Uriah awnsers.

"A little" I say loud enough so only he can hear me.

"You'll do great" he tells me pressing his lips to mine.

I giggle. "Why so cheesy today?" I ask him.

"I have to kiss you every chance I get because then I'll have to spend hours with you without being able to even hold your hand."

"I know" I pout. "But at least we get to spend the whole day together."

Tobias doesn't have to work on the goverment while he's training initates, so I'm spending the whole day with him for two weeks. Then two more weeks and it's our weeding.

I feel we have been engaged forever.

He's leaning to kiss me again but we get interrupt by Lauren.

"They're here!" She screams.

Right now there must be hearing one of the Dauntless leaders, Jacob, a 26 year old Dauntless born, giving them the speach, so Tobias and I quickly peek each other lips and go to our possitions.

Some other Dauntless are here, like last year, to take a look of the future Dauntless.

Looks like the first jumper is falling.

I see a black and white blur.

Candor.

He/she lands on the net with a loud scream and the Dauntless laugh.

She takes Tobias hand and I can notice her staing at him.

I want to go and punch her. He's my fiancee. Mine.

Tobias tells her something I can't hear and she responds.

"First jumper, Jacey - Candor!" He yells to Lauren.

Lauren nods and writes it.

Then we see a blur blur falling.

He takes my hand.

"What's your name?" I ask him. Like every Erudite, he reminds me of Caleb.

"James"

"Welcome to Dauntless" I tell him.

"Second jumper! James - Erudite!" I yell to Lauren.

After everyone has jumped the results are:

1. Jacey - Candor

2. James - Erudite

3. Paul - Erudite

4. Makenzie - Amity

5. Kyle - Candor

6. Lucas - Candor

7. Jennifer - Amity

8. Miranda - Erudite

Then, the Dauntless born:

1. Josh

2. Diana

3. Sam

4. Andrew

5. Alexandra

6. Violet