Chapter 60: Results

Tris POV

It's the end of the day, which means they are finally going to show the results. After spending the whole day with Uriah while the others were working was great, I haven't have to much fun in a really long time.

"Finally! Initiation's officially over!", Uriah says as he's taking me to watch the results with Chris, Shauna and Zeke.

"Which mens we get the back to our normal jobs", I comment.

"Yeah, but at least you don't have to wake up early anymore", Christina says.

"That's true", Uri agrees.

"I still don't understand why you train initiates, it's more hours," Shauna says.

"More money", Uriah says.

"I do it because I like it...and I get to spend more time with Four," I say, his nickname sounds weird coming from me.

"Wait, what?", Zeke stops walking, "they pay you extra for training?"

I nod. "Yeah", Uriah affirms. We are all looking at him weirdly. It was kind of obvious there was more money involved.

"But I was sustitude! They should give me extra too!", he complains.

Chris shrugs, "it was off the record, you did it because they asked you to, it was more like a favor than as a job, I don't think it counts."

"Me either," I agree with Chris.

"You can ask Jacob now, after they give the results", Shauna says.

He nods, "yeah, yeah, I'll do that"

As always, the first thing I see when we get there is Tobias.

I notice him as he’s talking with Lauren besides the screen where they’re going to show the results in a couple of minutes.

I can feel a smile on my face as soon as I see him.

"Uri?", I say turning my head to face him, "can you take me there, please?", I point where Jen is. I haven't saw her in so long! 

I really wanted to go to Tobias but I think maybe I would be out of place. 

"To the blond one? Sure,", he says but before he even touches the chair, Zeke calls him from behind.

"Go, I'll take her," Chris tells him.

He nods and leaves after his brother.

"Why aren't you up there?" she asks nodding toward Tobias and Lauren.

"I don't know really, but it's fine, even when I'm a instructor too, I feel like it would be out of place," I explain her.

"What!? No! Obviously not! Uriah and you should go up there too, you works as hard as they did, and that should be recognize," she argues.

"Chris, it's okay, I don't mind, really, I want to talk with Jen"

"Okay Tris, if that's what you want", happily she doesn't keep pushing. She can be really perseverant sometimes.

"Tris!", Jen runs to me before I can get to her.

She hugs me and I hug back, surprise. Still not used to the hugging.

"I missed you! They said something happend to you but no one would tell us anything! Are you okay? How are you doing? What happened?", she says really quickly.

Before I can answer any question Chris speaks, "Hey I'm Christina, Tris' best friend, sorry to interrupt but I have to keep my fiancee from doing anything too stupid, please take care of my friend here for a while, thanks." She leaves looking for Uri.

"Okay," she yells at Chris, then looks at me expectantly.

"Jen, I missed you too, I missed everyone really, you can't imagine how sad it was for me to lose the last days. I'm okay, except for the wheel chair obviously, but it's just for a little while. How's everyone? How did you do?"

"Oh that's great! I thought you weren't walking again, I was going to panic and make a scene in front of everyone, that would have been embarrasing! Everyone's nervous but also ecxited. I did okay I hope. And I have some news!...I'm Josh's girlfriend! Can you believe it?! It's just so amazing I can't believe it! It's the best thing that has ever happended to me! I care so much about him, I really really do and he's just so amazing and great and... and I'm really happy"

Wow. Didn't know someone could talk that fast and say that much. 

"Jen is great! I'm so happy for you, Josh's an incredible person, it's amazing you too are together, you deserve each other."

Her smile is as big as a smile can get. And her eyes are still sparkling from when she talked about him. I wonder if I look like that when I talk about Tobias.

She hugs me again.

"Hello everyone, I think everyone is here, so I don't want to keep you any longer. After a couple weeks of hard work and dedication, losers and winners, it's time to see who are oficially part of us now. Let's see te results", Jacob says before the screen turns on.