Chapter 20: Young Love

Uriah POV

I'm SO nervous! I have to pick the ring on Friday and I plan to propose to Chris that same day. Before the party. I really hope she say yes, if she doesn't...my heart would break.

I still feel bad for Four, I ruined his moment with Tris! Anyway, I have other thinks to worry about.

Ugh. I don't want to work today. My work doesn't start till 2pm so I want to spend some time with Chris.

I was about to text her, but I miss her voice, so I call her.

After two beeps I hear her voice.

"Uri?"

"Chris! What's up?"

"Uri you are the one who called me"

"Right! Uh...Chris wanna hang out some time before work?"

"I'd love to!" she says "but I can't."

"Why not?" I say disapointed.

"I'm planning Tris' wedding"

That's my Chris, always planning everyone's something and helping others (Tris) look good. Always putting the others before her.

"Well, I guess you'll have to come at night" I say slowly.

I know her enough to know wherever she is, she's blushing.

I love to effect I have on her.

"I'd love to" she says with that sexy voice of hers.

"Great! So see you at lunch?"

"Of course!" she says happily "bye Uri".

"Bye Chris" I say and hang up.

Now I'm stuck here, alone. Zeke and Four are working so...I guess I'll stay here and play xbox.

*****

"Hi girls" I say trying to sound like a girl.

They laugh and some nod, other say hi. With "they" I mean Chris, Tris, Zeke and Shauna.

Four is the only one with fulltime job, poor Four.

"So, how's the planning goin?" I ask Tris and Chris.

"For the wedding?" Shauna ask.

Sometimes she can be as clueless as Zeke. I swear. They are the perfect match.

"No, for Halloween" I say sarcastic.

"Shut up pansycake!" Shauna snaps at me.

I ignore her and look at Chris waiting for an awnser.

"Great, we already have the list and the invitation are ready to be sent." Chris says and Tris just nods smiling.

"We are all going tomorrow right?" Zeke says changing the topic he probably already got bored hearing about.

"Yeah" "Sure" "Right" "Yup" we awnser.

After lunch and work I head home thinking Chris has forgot about she caming here, normally she texts me telling me she's on her way or something.

I open the door disapointed to find all my appartment full of red and black candles.

"Chris?" I say really turn on.

"I'm here" I hear her voice coming from my room.

I open my eyes wildly and my jaw drops.

She's laying on my bed in a sexy pose, let's just say she isn't dress casually.

- - - - -

(Same day, hours before)

Tris POV

"Tobias I'm booored" I complain through the phone.

"I know baby, but I have a meeting right now and I have to go"

"Are you sending me indirects to hang up?"

"No babe, I'm being really direct, I have to go now, miss you, see you at the appatment, bye" he says quickly before hanging up.

I feel like we are a married couple already. I can't believe it has just been a year, one year. It feels like forever.

As always at work, I start to think about random stuff, this time my weeding.

Today we wrote the list, so we know how many people are going to be invited. It's going to be a little wedding, nothing too glamorous.

The list consists of:

1.Zeke

2.Chris

3.Uri

4.Shauna

5.Evelyn (I didn't wanted but Chris thought it was the correct thing to do)

6.Hector (Shauna's brother)

7.Susan

8.Cara

10.Matthew

11.Peter (I never though I'd say that)

12.Robert

13.Johanna Reyes

14.Amar

15.George Wu (Tori's brother)

16.Josh (I decided to invite him even through I don't know him too much, he's nice)

17.Zeke and Uriah's mother who has been like a mother for Tobias since he and Zeke became besties

And that's all, but anyone can enter if they want. I totally refuse to invite Nita, dead before, no fucking way.

We decided to make the weeding just after initation, that means in two months, cuz initation is next month.

I still have to buy my dress and Chris said she and Shauna will take care of the honeymoon planning. I don't feel good about that, but it's Cris, which means I don't really have a choise.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Heeeellooo guys!

I am not exactly proud of this chapter, but I promise the next ones will be great!

QUESTION: who's pov you would like the proposal to be? Cris or Uri?

Btw have you seen the new clip? OMFG I died, like really I can't even feivnaeoringoeirg

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Lov ya 😘