Chapter 54: Pansycake has gone Mad

Tobias POV

"Peter...? What does Peter has to do in this? And what makes you think she took him?", I ask her confused.

"We had been inseparable since we were born, he was my best friend, I loved him. And that bitch took him away from me."

I press the gun tighter when she insults Tris, and I want to shoot her more than ever, but I have to finishing listening to her. That's what Tris would want me to do, I'm sure.

"First, I have a gun pointed towards your head. Insult Tris again and that'll be your bloody ending, understand me? And second, Tris never took Peter away, no of us ever cared about him. If he abandoned you or whatever, it has nothing to do with us.", I shouldn't even be explaining her anything.

She makes a frustated sound, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

"Explain me then!"

"I can tell you in many different ways and you will never understand it"

"I don't have time for your bullshit. Where's Tris?"

She smirks, "if you kill me, you'll never find her"

"What do you want then?"

"I want what I always wanted. Peter."

"The Peter you knew is long gone, he's good now."

All the expression on her face drops, she's emotionless.

"You can't fool me, Four. You can try, but you can't fool me. I know he's there, somewhere. "

Wait. Wasn't she the one who gave Peter and Susan the note?

"How does he look?", I ask her out of nowhere.

She looks at me confused, "What? You know how he looks!"

"I haven't saw him in a while, can't remember exactly how he looks. Tell me so I can help you find him, that's what you want, right?"

I know she's trying to decide to either trust me or not. I'm hoping she is that stupid.

Finally, she nods slowly.

But instead of talking, she puts her hand inside her pocket and hands me a photo.

I hold the gun with my right hand, and I take the photo with my left.

The date is write on the back, its from two years ago.

It's Molly, Peter and Drew, the Candor headquarters on the back.

I guess Peter does look very different from last year.

I haven't thought much about it, but his head is short now, and the change from the cocky expression to the kind one does make him look like a whole different person.

"Take me to him", she demands.

"Take me to Tris", I demand.

She frows. "You said you'd take me to him once I told you how he looks."

"I never said that. But you know what? Lets make a deal, take me to Tris, and I'll take you to Peter"

"How do I know you are not lying?"

"Really? You are questioning my deal while I'm the one holding the gun against your head? I can blow your ugly face any freaking second. But I'm making you a deal anyway, take to Tris, I'll take you to Peter"

"No. Take to Peter, and I'll take you to Tris"

"How do I know you are going to keep your part of the deal?"

I'm tired of talking with her, while Tris is trapped somewhere.

I point the gun at her head and charge,"I'm done. Take me to Tris or Ill shot you right now!"

"Okay", she lowers her hands. And start walking towards me.

"Stop! What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to Tris".

There is something weird of how she accept so easily this time, after refusing for so long. She's planning something.

And I just had to be right on this, suddenly she takes out a knife from her back pocket and almost chops my hand off.

But I moved it away fast enough and hit her with the head of my gun. She's on the floor. She bites my toe. WTF, it hurts like pansycake! I kick her face with the other leg and then I shot her leg. She screams in pain.

"Take me to Tris!"

"Kill me! Do it! Be kind and kill me! Please!"

"Take me to Tris"

"No!"

"Don't ask me favors then"

I leave her there, on the floor. Bleeding. I look around and find some stairs, I go down but it's completely empty. I continue looking in every single door, going up and down on every floor.

I go back up to ask Molly once more. But she's not there anymore. Only a small puddle of blood on the floor.

"Molly!", I call her desperate. I follow the trail of blood and it ends in front of a door. Locked. I kick it furiosuly and the door falls. There she is, lying on the floor crying, trying to cover the gunshot with bandage, but its not working.

She looks up at me and stops what she's doing.

"I know you'll do whatever to get what you want, but I'm willing to die for my cause too, so go ahead".

Disturbing flashback. That reminds me so much of Jeanine Matthews.