Chapter 13: Monday :(

Tobias POV

Everyone leave so now it's just me and Tris.

"What are you thinking about?" Tris asks me.

I must have been with my thinking face.

"I was hoping we could continue from when we got interrupt."

She laughs and I join her. I love her laugh, its so cute and quiet, so abnegation.
She bites her lip in a super sexy way.
I walk towards her but she stops me with her hand.

"Nah." She says teasing me as she walks to our room.

I follow her, turn her around, wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her.
She kisses me back.
Her hands find the hem of my shirt and I take it off, as she trases the tattos of my back with her finger tips.
I take her shirt off as she wraps her legs around my waist. I pull her up and put her againts the wall, kissing her wildly but passionate. Wanting more. I kiss her lips, jaw, neck and then her ravens. She takes out my belt and I lay her in the bed as we continue undressing.

***

I wake up and look at Tris, as always, my arms are around her protecting her. She looks so beautiful and peacefull when she's asleep. I could spend hours just looking at her. But I have to work. Evelyn still my boss, this is going to be unconfortable.

I slowly get up, carefull of not waking Tris. After I take a shower and dress, I make some pancakes, Tris' favorites. I eat some and left some for Tris, with a note.

"VI,
I left for work. There is a surprise on the fridge, can't wait to be back.
Love you,
IV"

I leave to the office were my fiancee was kidnaped like two days ago.
As I go into my office in the second floor I see Cara.

"Goodmorning Four."

"Hello Cara".

"I don't think they told you, there is a last minute meeting".

"Okay, thanks."

The last thing I wanted to do is talk or see Evelyn. Bur she's still my boss. And work is work.
I go to the meeting's room.

- - - - - -

Tris POV

I wake up but Tobias has already left. It takes me a while to leave the bed, but when I do, I found a note on the kitchen.
I read the letter. Aww, he's so sweet!
And open the fridge to find pancakes. My favorites.

After eating my delicious pancakes, take a shower and change, I still have time before work, so I text Cris.

To: Cristina
Hey Cris! R U free? Come here so we can plan my wedding!

She instantly awnser.

From: Cristina
On my way!

After 3 minutes. Cris knocks the door.

"Hi there gurl!" Cris says as I let her in.

She gives me a big hug.

"Aloha Cris!"

We go to the living room and Cris takes out her laptop and a lot of magazines.

After two hours or so we have already organized the food and the place.
It's going to be at the pit. I though it could be at the chasm or at the ferris wheel, but those places are like ours. Mine and Tobias. And I don't want to share it with the others. Cris wanted to do it at the beach, but it just isn't our thing.

The food is going to be a mix of dauntless and abnegation.

We were just going to talk about the list of invitations but we were hungry already, and if we don't have lunch NOW, we will have to work with empty tammys.
So we leave to the cafeteria, where we sit with Uriah and Zeke.

"Where's Shauna?" I ask as I sit next to Zeke.

"She's sick."

"Sick or pregn-" Cris splits but Zeke cuts her off.

"She's just sick. Allergies."

"Ow, okay, calm down, just asking." Cris says.

I think I should go visit her and see if she is okay.
I'll tell Cris and Tobias to came with me after work.

We finish dinner and I left to the tatto parlor, for my turn.

One of the things I like about my job is that I don't have to be talking with the cliants all the time, so I have time to think.

I think of me and Tobias. Last night. How we fit together. I don't think, no. I am sure, I wouldn't be able to do it with someone else. And I won't. We are going to get married, he will be mine and I will be his, but that's something we already know.
Then I think of Shauna, I really hope she's okay. I can't even imagine Zeke without her.
And then I think of Zeke and Shauna. I wouldn't be her friend if it wasn't for Tobias. Or maybe yes, because of Uriah. I don't know, it doesn't really mind anyway.

A girl, about twentys interrupt my thoughts. After she tells me which tatto she wants and where, I go back to my thoughs as I do her tatto.

I always think of this, how my life would have been if I had stayed in Abnegation. I mean, appart from been miserable. Would I even be alive? But I did important things, in both wars, the faction war and the war of Evelyn, Marcus and the Bureau. But was I really THAT important? Without me, will we still be in Jeanine's simulation?
I have to stop thinking of how things could have been or what could have happend. I have to stop thinking of the past, stop blaming myself for my parents, Will and Caleb's death.
My parents died for me, because that's how they wanted to do. Cristina forget me about Will, it's time I forget myself. Caleb, as my parents, died for me. I would like to say he deserve it, death, but I can't. He might have lied to me the whole time, he was a traitor, but he's still my brother and I love him, no matter what.

I have to start thinking of my future. My future with Tobias. My weeding. My new family. But that is actually wrong, Tobias isn't going to be my new family, he already is. We can create a family together. I want to have two kids, or maybe three. But not right now obviously, I'm just seventeen. Maybe I can have my first one at the age of 20. I would like to pick some names...Crap. I sound like Cris.

My thoughts are interrupt again, this time by...

I would NEVER have expected to see him here.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!! TUN TUN TUUUUNNNN!

Don't hate me! I know I promised to update of Friday but a friend is staying at my house, so I can't write, I wake up earlier to write it for you guys. Cuz you are the best!

Lov you!!!

Thanks for the reads!!! It's amazing! I never expected to have more The 15!!

Comment and vote!!!