Dream Gone Wrong Chapter 1

Inks P.O.V

Wh-where did he go? I was running, but what was I running from? It didn't matter as long as I got to Jammy. I ran past tree after tree, house after house. Then I saw him, my sweet son.

"J-ja-JAMMY!"

Paper Jam looked at me and smiled before falling to his knees crying. No no no no!

"You got to run Jammy, get up and run to me. I-I'll protect you!"

Paper Jam didn't move, but he stopped crying. I stared in terror as my son began to lift his arm and pointed his finger.

"J-Jammy what is it!"

Jammy spoke,"He's not here for me daddy."

I was so confused ,"Who is HE Jammy?"

Just then a arm shot out and grabbed my wrist,"ME!"

                                            -------------

I awoke screaming and crying. It couldn't be, h-how! I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in my bedroom in my bed. Suddenly the door slammed open and Error came rushing in.

"Inky what's wrong?!"

I looked at him as tears slid down my face,"I-I..."

Error wrapped his arms around me as he sat down on the bed and began to cradle me,"Its okay, I'm here. It was just a dream Inky."

I rested my head on Errors chest,"It wasn't a dream."

Error gently stroked my head,"Then what would you call it?"

I sat up and looked at him,"A nightmare."

More tears began to form as they fell from my chin,"I-It wa-was him Error, I saw h-him in my ni-nightmare."

He grabbed my head and pressed it against his chest again,"Who did you see Inky?"

I pulled my hands into fists,"I-I saw Unfresh in m-my nightmare."

Error held me tighter,"He'll never lay a hand on you and you know it, I will always be there to protect you. I promise!"

I didn't feel safe, even after his promise. You can't be there to protect me forever. I sighed but still snuggled against him. After a short couple minutes I stopped crying and began to get out of bed.

"Is Jammy ready for school?"

Error got up along with me," Yeah, he's down stairs eating whatever he could scavenge out of the kitchen."

I got dressed and looked at Error,"Did you get cereal from the store like I said?"

Error rolled his eyes but nodded his head,"Of course I did."

I went up to Error and kissed him on the forehead before I went to the kitchen,"Jammy are you almost done eating?"

Paper Jam looked up with a froot loop on his cheek,"Yes daddy."

I went up to him and brushed the froot loop from his face,"Good I'm taking you to school today sweetheart."

I went up to the fridge and took out some orange juice and began pouring it into a glass cup.

"Why? You haven't taken me to school in a couple years."

I now looked at Jammy who was now making his way to the sink,"I just have a strange feeling that's all."

Paper Jam just shrugged as I drank my juice and joined him at the sink,"Okay sweetheart get your school things, we're going."

Paper Jam ran to the livingroom coming out with his backpack before meeting me at the front door. Error came down the stairs,"Bye Paper Jam, I'll wait for you to get home Inky."

We headed out the door as Paper Jam turned around and waved at Error,"Bye dad."

After that we headed to Paper Jams school.