Your back!? Not again!Chapter 35

Inks P.O.V

I froze up on the swing as UnFresh swiftly ran in front of me with a devilish look. I immediatley kicked out at him as a reaction but stumbled off of the swing. Falling to the ground, I scrambled up to make a run for it, but that was when I felt a hand on my ankle that yanked me backwards. A small shout escaped my lip as UnFresh pulled me to him, but once his other hand grabbed me he was soon gone. I was flying sideways until I could feel strings wrap around me and stop me in midair. I glanced back to see Error giving UnFresh a dangerous glare.

"You better not touch Ink unless you want to deal with me!" Error spoke in a low growl.

UnFresh let out a small laugh, "And what are you going to do, huh? Knit me a sweater with those strings?"

I was set down in the grass before Error lunged at UnFresh. They both fell to the ground as the rolled and punched. Standing up, I looked around to spot Fresh holding Jammy in a hug. A hug that had Jammy's face against his chest so he wouldn't see what was going on. Purple flames were noticable behind his glasses so I knew he was ready to fight like Error if it came to it.

Suddenly I was launched back up in the air. I looked down to see a dark smile and a dark figure with oozing black goo.

"Nightmare!" I shouted just when I fell back to the ground. I scrambled back up realizing that I forgot my paintbrush at home. That's just perfect! I thought to myself.

Nightmare began to walk towards me with slow, confident strides. I readied myself for combat with only the use of my hands and feet. I'm decent at close combat so I was sure I could get a few hits on him. Before he reached me I charged and brought my fist down on his jaw. His head snapped back as his tentacle lashed at my side, but I moved out of the way before it made contact.

I could hear the struggling between UnFresh and Error, but I had my hands full at the moment to help them. I continued to punch and kick whenever I saw an opening, however when I thought I was doing good I gasped as I felt him lash at my front and it got me. I stumbled backwards and threw my arms around my stomach.

"Does it hurt Ink?" Nightmare spoke.

He punched me hard in the chest and I fell down. I lost my breath with the blow and felt the ground as my body hit it hard. I glanced up to see Nightmare towering over me with a vicious smile, "Did you really think you could defeat me Ink?"

Before Nightmare could reach down and grab me a portal flew open snatching him from behind. He fell into the portal and it closed once he fell through. I was confused until I caught a glimpse of Dream giving me a thumbs up before it closed. Thank you Dream.

A small smile appeared as I got up. I was a little wobbly on my feet but I knew I could manage. It was hard to imagine this happening on a day I thought would be family fun time at the park, but I guess with Unfresh anything can happen.

Error still battled UnFresh. Fists continued to fly and at points Error would lash out with his blue strings. There seemed to be no winner to this endless fight which seemed too unreal. It was because Error kept UnFresh close so his speed would be utterly useless, yet he could still jab and kick at alarming speeds.

Error let out a growl, "Fresh! Get PaperJam out of here! I don't want him here for what I'm about to do."

Fresh only nodded as he took Jammy in the direction back to the house. I was glad Jammy wouldn't wouldn't near the fight, but why did he say that unless he had good reason?

My attention shot back at Error. What was he planning?

"You won't win glitchy! You'll never beat me!" UnFresh said with confidence, "I'll win like I did when I got Ink back!"

Error smiled, "You mean when you and Nightmare were tricked and loss?"

UnFresh spat back with venom, "It was not a loss!"

Error shrugged, "Is that why I got Inky back? It was intentional?"

This time UnFresh growled, "You're trying to get under my skin!"

"What skin?" Error came back with.

I laughed a little. I had to admit, this was pretty funny, but I don't think this would be the best situation to laugh. So I did what normal monsters would do. I covered my smile with my hand.

I wonder what will happen during this fight? I wonder if I could be of some help.

-Heya! Sorry guys but my wifi has been wonky! But here is another chapter for you all! Anyways I'll see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeee-