Sweet Dreams! Chapter 4

Inks P.O.V

I ran upstairs and smashed into the door to see Error jolting upwards in alarm. I rush and made my way to the closet to take out more blankets and pillows tossing them onto the bed.

"Mmmm, what's the rush Inky?"

I turned my head to see Error resting his head in his hands staring up at me,"It's Unfresh......he gave a letter to Jammy.......it was just disturbing. Yeah let's leave it as disturbing."

I heard the bed groan as Error began walking towards me. I ignored it to bring my paints out of the top shelf in the closet. I set the bin on the floor to feel hands on my waist and Errors head now resting on my shoulder,"Inky where's the note. How do we know for sure it's Unfresh? Remember I locked him up in the multiverse, how could he escape?"

I was about to object when I turned to look at him to see his eyes sparkling as he waited. I slowly took out the note and read it with him.

I already know you'll be the first one reading this, INK! But don't worry nothing's gonna happen yet. Oh and how's lover boy over there. I also know you'd probably show him this note at some point, huh ERROR! You might ask -how did this radical brotato escape the tretturous hands of insanity- Well I didn't! I've alway been insane and you knew that. But hey, congratulations. I didn't know about your child. Hmmm, what's his name......PAPERJAM! Am I right? I think I am. But that's not why I'm writing this letter......it's about you Ink. Error, you know in the deepest, darkest, smallest part of your heart that I have full claim to Mr. Forgiving who is probably right by you. Welp Ink, that's right. I'm comm'n to save you from your own prision. So get pack'n and wait by the door because I'll be waiting for yah. But don't worry, I'm not going to be rude, that'll just be SO unrad. I'll ring the doorbell and if you don't answer I won't come in through the door okay. But remember, I'll be waiting for you.

~UnFresh

Error ripped the note out of my hand to read it a few times more, just like me. After a few look overs he crumbled it and stuffed it in his jacket,"Is Jammy going to sleep with us?"

I stood by the closet door picking my paints up again now moving them to my desk by the door,"Yeah, I told him. He's probably in his room getting some of his things."

Error grumbled a bit before speaking,"Are you sure?"

I hesitate to nod my head,"I think......hmmmm, I'll go check on him."

I began walking away from the closet and made my way down the stairs jumping off the last one. When my feet hit the ground I turned left down to the end of the hallway knocking on the last door,"Sweetheart, are you in there?"

I listened for a response but heard things getting moved around and the sounds of occasional shuffles of feet. I knocked on the door again,"Jammy? Can daddy come in?"

I heard the feet stop and begin its way to the door where the door knob twisted opening the door in swift movements. I smiled when Jammy showed his face, full of confusion and wondered sparkled in his eyes.

"Sorry daddy, I was looking for last night's homework. Hmmmfff, I know it's in here somewhere."

I chuckled when Jammy went back to tearing up his room,"Was the homework some linear, math equations?"

PaperJams head shot towards me,"Wait! You know where it is?"

I let out a small sigh as I leaned against Jammy's doorframe,"I think I saw it on the kitchen table."

I watched as PaperJam let out a relieved breath,"Okay, I think it's fine there for now."

"If you say so. So are you ready to spend the night in Daddy's and Father's room?"

PaperJam looked confused.

"Honey what's wrong?"

PaperJam stared me in the eyes,"What was in that note?"

I knew I had to tell Jammy somethings as a precaution so he could stay out of trouble. Especially when UnFresh knew his name.....but what about Fresh? He should know about this to. I looked up to gaze into Jammy's soft and pleading eyes,"Just remember this name, UnFresh. If you hear that name be mentioned then call me or father okay. UnFresh looks just like Fresh but more darker."

PaperJam looked interested,"So how did you guys meet?"

I hesitated more quicker than before,"Ummmm, Uhhhhh.......I met him when I was younger. He....ummm....caused some problems that I didn't agree with."

"And what were though's problems?"

Once again I was unsure what to say so I just smiled,"No need to get the past to come back. Come on, fathers waiting for you up stairs."

Jammy yawned as he walked past me to the stairs. When I heard Error talking to him I figured that Error could figure out the rest. But I didn't have time to worry about that. I had to call Fresh to warn him though I don't like him much but I need someone to protect my baby.
I picked up the phone and began dialing to then put it up to my head waiting for an answer.

Fresh's P.O.V

I must have accidentally fallen asleep on the couch because when I heard the ringing of the phone I fell off the couch. Who  could be calling me? It didn't matter so I reached for my cell that laid vibrating on the small table in front of me and sat up rubbing my side. I pressed talk holding it against my head,"Yolo."

"Fresh." My eyes widened hearing Inks voice,"I need to tell you something!"

I felt a lump in my throat as I responded,"Yeah...okay."

But what Ink said brought chills down my spine,

"UnFresh is back."