Sweet Mornings Chapter 30

Inks P.O.V

I awoke snuggled up against the blankets with Error's arms wrapped around me tightly. I was still a bit tired, but I didn't want to sleep in to much. I just got home yesterday. So I want to make today count. I tried to get up but when I did Error's arms wrapped around me tighter. So really I was trapped. 

"Error, wake up." I spoke softly.

He grumbled as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, "Give me maybe a day to think about that."

Then he rolled over while taking me with him. He tucked me under him like I was a stuffed bear. Error threw his right leg around my legs and held me close against him. I felt myself blush and I put my hands on his chest in attempt to push him away.

"Error, get up." I whined.

He grumbled again and kissed my neck gently. I blushes even more and squirmed a little, "No it's time to get up! Not do that again!"

I thought for a second and smiled. I bit his arm.

"Ow! Ink!" he let me go to look at his arm.

I smiled more and laughed, "Yay! Your finally awake!"

Error sat up and mumbled a few words I didn't quite make out but I really didn't want to pry. He was never really a morning monster to begin with. 

"I wanted to sleep in longer with you in my arms." Error said in a disappointed, irritated voice.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'm so happy to be back home."

After saying that Error brought me into a warm, loving embrace, "I'm happy to have you back."

I drew back from him still showing my smile and gazing at him with love. I wanted to see everybody again. The transition was difficult to process especially when I thought that I would never make it home. I would never be reunited with my family, yet here I am with my husband and my son down stairs. Even friends who helped me through this. I never thought my life could be more complete.

"Can I see Jammy?"

Instead of answering my question Error picked me up bridal style and began to make his way out of the bedroom. I smiled even more and kissed him deeply with my arms wrapped around his neck. Error kissed back and held me tightly against him while he went down the stairs in steady steps.

"Why do y'all have to be smooching when I'm eating a bowl of cereal." Fresh said in a cringe.

Jammy laughed, "Mr. Fresh just ignore them when they're like this."

Fresh rolled his eyes, "I can't ignore them when I'm trying to eat my diggin cereal."

Jammy let out more laughter, "Then good luck."

Error broke the kiss and kissed my forehead before setting me down so I was standing beside him. When I caught the sight of my son I smiled. Jammy looked back at me and soon went and hugged me.

Jammy smiled, "Good morning daddy."

I hugged him back, "Good morning Jammy."

Fresh stood up from the kitchen table and walked over to me with his bowl of cereal. He took a few scoops of fruit loops before he began to talk, "Nice to have yah back Ink."

"Thanks Fresh" I responded, "Where's Dream and Blue?"

Jammy jumped into the conversation, "They left an hour ago because Blue wanted to go back to his AU for a bit since he hasn't seen his brother in a while."

I nodded, "It's good that he went to see his brother."

Errors arm slipped around my waist and I leaned against him, "Why don't we all go to the park?"

Jammy squealed in joy, "Yay! Yes, the park!" he began to jump up and down excitedly, "Can Mr. Fresh go to the park too!?"

Error let out a long sigh, "Yeah he can go to the park."

Fresh smiled, "Sweet I can bring my radical skateboard then." he thought, "Right after I finish my cereal."

Fresh went back to the kitchen table while Jammy followed him.

Error looked down at me and held me close against him with his arm pressing harder around my waist, "Do you want to go to the park, inky? This is your choice and if you just want to relax then it would be understandable."

I knew what to say. After seeing Jammy how could I turn it down?

"We can go to the park." I spoke, "Jammy would have so much fun and I could go on the swings." 

Error patted the top of my head with his other hand, "Okay sweetie."

I giggled like a child and gave Error a tight hug, "Let me go get some cereal before we go though."

Fresh let out of small laugh, "I'm eating the rest of the cereal."

-hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! But I hope you like this chapter and I am not done updating! Anyways see you guys in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeee-