Reunited Chapter 27

Inks P.O.V

It can't be....

Tears fell from my eyes and down my cheeks. I stood up straight and turned around to see Error's familiar face. I stifled out a small laugh as my tears fell harder. I slowly and shakily placed the palm of my hand on Error's cheek and smiled, happy that he was really here and not just part of my imagination.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. He let his forehead drop down to mine and smiled back. 

"Your safe now, I'll never let anything happen to you again."

I was so lost in the moment to forget a feeling that nagged at my sleeve. This was familiar. This was like a rerun I had. I've seen this before and it doesn't have a happy ending.

My eyes went wide as I pulled out of his embrace.

"What's wrong?"

I didn't speak but I grabbed his arm and ran, yanking him along with me through the woods.

"Ink stop."

I turned to look at him but right when I did a shadowed out figure stood out behind the overgrown plants and leaves that hung. I let out a terrified squeak and tried to run harder but Error grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Tell me what's wrong, Inky."

I only stared at the figure as it began to come closer and closer. To my surprise, Error followed my gaze and soon took off in the opposite direction, picking me up and throwing me on his back so he was piggy backing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he swiftly dodged branches that poked from the old oaks and ragged tree's that tried to stop him.

Where is he going?

Before I knew it he ran into a clearing and shouted, " Alley!"

Confused, I looked around. He shouted that word as if it had meaning. A command?

"What's wrong!?"

"Wait up!"

Dream? Blue?

I turned my head to see Dream rushing our way, Blue behind Dream trying to keep up but the look of determination he showed only proved he could do more than he's showing.

"INK!"

Dream and Blue shouted in harmony as they both leaped and tackled me from Error's back, "Ow ow ow ow."

I heard Error laugh a little as he watched Blue and Dream act like little kids, "Guys, UnFresh is going to be here any minute. Nightmare will follow."

"That's crazy, they're still back up on the hill....at least UnFresh is....I think we saw Nightmare out in the woods."

Everyone went silent for a few moments, "How'd you get away, Ink?"

"I...I picked at the tape till I was able to rip it away. After that, I took off to the woods but I could hear UnFresh shouting....he sounded furious."

"It doesn't matter how UnFresh sounded. Your here now and that's all that matters. Fresh and PaperJam are still at the house in the living room. I was suppose to pretend to give UnFresh, Fresh, but there was a tracker in his jacket that Blue sewn in." He looked down at me, "I made him go back to the house when I saw you."

I nodded understanding and stood up, "I'm happy you were here when you were or else....he would've caught up at some point. Plus I had no way to defend myself anyways since my paintbrush isn't here...."

Blue's eyes went up into stars, "It's okay Ink! When we get to your house I can make my magnificent Tacos!"

I smiled, "I'd like that." I laughed a little, "And I thought there was going to be some fighting today."

"Yeah, so did I"

Something didn't feel right....I looked out to the tree's and squinted, scanning the area but saw nothing. But something told me someone was there, staring, straight back at me as I was them without noticing. 

I begun to walk closer to the tree's in curiosity. I wanted to...no...I needed to know who was there.

"Ink?"

"hmm?" I turned and looked over at Error who walked beside me and stopped.

"Is something wrong?"

I stopped as well, "I thought someone was watching us. It's weird but it felt like someone was staring straight at me."

Error's eyes went from me then to the tree's, "Should I go check?"

I shook my head, "No...lets go home."

Blue and Dream just listened until Blue saw a bird land on the ground, now Dream chased Blue as Blue ran to pick up the bird.

"Okay Inky, lets go. Blue! Dream! Lets go."

Blue skidded to a stop right when the bird flew off, "Awwww okay."

I watched as Error created a portal, it was glitched out but it'll do. I waited until Dream and Blue stepped through, or more like Dream went to go but Blue tripped causing them both to fall through the portal. I looked up at Error who smiled at me and took a few steps towards the portal, "After you."

I smiled back and was almost through the portal until a hand grabbed my arm with a strong grip and yanked me back and into the ground. Error shot out his strings as dirt and dust flung up in the air like a smoke cloud.

I heard a dark snarl emerge from the cloud of dirt and dust, "I don't like when I'm tricked and made a fool!"

- HOI, here's another chapter for you guys! I hope you enjoy and I didn't regret the cliff hanger in the last chapter, hahahah! I felt evil ^-^. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter. Byeeeee -