All Can Change Chapter 23

Fresh's P.O.V

I was internally screaming. PaperJam was suppose to meet me by the Main Office once school ended but he was nowhere to be found. If Error found out I would be Dead! I let in a few deep breaths but continued to wait for PaperJam. I sat on the floor with my back pressed against the wall as my foot tapped in a rhythmic beat to one of my favorite tunes. Minutes passed and he still wasn't here. I stood up using my hand to push myself up and walked around the Office to a vacant hall. I tried to keep my cool, if I freaked out now it would be pretty Unrad to find out that I ended up worrying for no reason.  

I cuffed my hands around my mouth and spoke through the hallway, "Hey PaperJam? You there brah?"

I listened but no response. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone immediately dialing PaperJams number and held the phone to my head. I was starting to worry and held my breath until I heard someone pick up.

I let out a sigh of relief, " ya all right? Ya got me flopping like a fish looking for ya."

I heard sniffles on the other end of the phone and I stood up straighter, "PaperJam are you alright?"

Jammy's voice was a small whisper, "The bullies found me when I was alone..."

My eyes widened and I hit a locker, "Where are those Unfresh amigos!? Imma have a few words with those diggin darn unrad dudes!"

Jammy shuffled a little on the other side of the phone, "They're in the gymnasium."

I nodded,"Alright. Where are you?"

I heard the trembling in his voice as he whispered, "In the gymnasium."

I cursed under my breath as I began to run to the Gym, "Hold tight Pj. Imma comin."

PaperJam hung up the phone just as I bursted through the doors of the Gym. Quickly catching sight of not just one of the bozos, but four. I rolled my sleeves up and glared at every one of the goons. 

I took my shades off showing them the dark glow of purple coming from my sockets, "Where's Pj!?"

One chuckled while another snickered. One kid had a crop top and baggy pants, his hair brought to a slanted angle on his forehead. He showed a small smirk when he faced me, "Well, where that kid is we don't know. Maybe you could help us find him?"

I laughed, "I wouldn't help you guys even if my life was on the line."

I deep voice erupted into the conversation, "What about PaperJams life?"

I turned around to see a skeletal figure oozing with a tar like black goo and tentacles that reached in the air. I put my hand in my pocket dialing Error's number and pressed call. I had a feeling this was going to get out of control, especially with him now here. This isn't good.

I still had my hand in my pocket when I spoke, "Nightmare?"

Nightmare smiled, "Precisely. Just know it won't just be Paperjam's life on the line because there's that insolent artist that always destroys my plans." 

INK!? My thoughts began to race throughout my head. Was Nightmare somehow connected to UnFresh? I continued to think, Error now knows of the situation. I know he answered and listened to everything that was spoken through the phone in my pocket. I felt the vibration of the phone as he hung up and soon a portal was created, it was a glitchy portal and from seeing it I knew who it was.

Error stepped through looking pissed. He turned his head to face Nightmare and growled, "Do you want to repeat what you just said to Fresh!?"

Nightmare looked at Error then at me giving me a glare, "This doesn't involve you. Unless you wanted me to end you then I'd be gladly to do so."

Error took a few steps towards me as I put my shades back on, then a little towards Nightmare as if stalking his prey, "I'm fed up with everything! I had to just deal with UnFresh an hour ago and now you! Why don't you and UnFresh just give me Ink!?"

Nightmare laughed loud and long, "Me and UnFresh? That's hilarious, thanks for the amusement for the day. UnFresh did his own thing out of self emotion. I, on the other hand, planned to use Ink for his talents. If someone can create life then what if there way to destroy? Ink has the ability to create AU's but what about the ability to destroy?" Nightmare took a few steps towards Error, "Ink is the creator and your the Destroyer. But have you ever thought about Ink creating destruction? Ink is soft in the heart. No room for murder, only mercy. But maybe with a little motivation from UnFresh then Ink will be easier to control."

Error stared at Nightmare in shock, "What do you mean with a little motivation from Unfresh!?"

"Hmm?" Nightmare looked at Error and then smiled, "Well, as I seen it Ink has two wounded legs and is locked in a dark and cold basement. Give Ink maybe....hmm....four days possibly before he snaps and there will only be destruction on his mind or possible no emotion. He'd be like a walking puppet if he stays down there for a few weeks."

Error snapped at Nightmare, "I'm getting Ink back! UnFresh isn't going to lay a hand on him!"

Nightmare stood still with a smile creeping upwards, "And how are you going to do that?"

Error yelled, "I get Ink if UnFresh gets Fresh! We made a deal!"

My glasses soon had words across it saying 'What'. I pitched into there conversation, "You sold me to UnFresh!"

-Hoi! Sorry I haven't updated lately so here yah go! But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed, comment anything you want to happen in future chapters and see you guys later. Byeee-