This just got personal Chapter 36

Inks P.O.V

Error rose up, towering over UnFresh who was on the ground. A wicked snarl erupted from his mouth as death shone in Errors eyes. I've seen that look before. Error gave one of my bullies that look back at high school, but this time he looked set on killing UnFresh.

UnFresh glared at Error with pure hatred, showing his teeth in a snarl of his own. They were both like wild animals. Predators set on a kill.

The smile that I once wore was replaced with panick. How was I going to stop this madness? I didn't have my paintbrush. I could attack with my fists and feet but UnFresh was a complete blurr. He'd dodge with ease and counter attack.

I didn't have enough time to think before UnFresh revealed a pocket knife that was hidden under the sleeve of his jacket. Flames danced with fury behind his glasses, and I knew that there was nothing I could do. But I wouldn't just sit here and do absolutely nothing when Error was fighting for his life.

Taking in a few deep breaths of air I was able to think more clearly. I could hear both the boys panting and there feet hit and slid against the dirt. At times they'd clash at each other with fists or their knees. Now, UnFresh could punch with the blade. A blade that can hurt and possibly kill.

"Error!" I shouted, "Watch out for UnFresh's right hand! He has a knife!"

Error looked away before giving me a slight nod to show he had heard me. Him knowing didn't at all put me at ease. One wrong move could be fatal because UnFresh would strike when he gets the opportunity.

Thinking and looking around I spoke up again, "Error! How can I help!?" I desperately wanted to aid my partner. Letting him fight alone made me feel utterly hopeless.

Error shook his head, "Don't you dare get involved! This is between me and UnFresh since the point he nabbed you! This time its personal!" Errors tone was serious. Dead serious.

A small chill crept down my spine. Whether Error liked it or not I was already involved, yet when he spoke I knew he ment it as a warning as well. I was hesitant. Frozen. I wasn't sure what would happen if I helped Error, but I would be ready for the consequences. I knew that even if Error warned me he wouldnt hurt me if I went against his word.

I took in another deep breath and relaxed myself. My muscles loosened up from its tense position. I looked directly at Error and then to UnFresh. I was going to attack. But how?

A small, mischievous smile crept over me and I directed my attention to UnFresh, " Hey UnFresh!" I began, " Why are you even here!?"

UnFresh's head snapped to me, "I here for you shorty!" He growled.

I gulped but kept my composure, "Well to me it seems like you're playing punchies with Error!" I said unable to really think as I spoke, "You have a knife but you hadn't even clipped him."

UnFresh looked at me and I caught a glimspe of shock but then he regained his devilish state before he let out another growl and slowly began to stalk towards me in long strides.

His eyes flared and I felt myself step backward. Error didn't hesitate as he ran straight at UnFresh. He tried to tackle him from behind but UnFresh quickly dodged landing a knees to Errors jaw as he fell to the ground. String poured through the air. Each one with one target. UnFresh. Once the string shot down it was as if UnFresh had vanished, but if I really paid attention I could see the blurred streak.

Alarms rang in my head unknowing exactly where UnFresh would truly appear. My eyes couldn't keep up with his off the chart speeds.

What did I just get myself into?

- Heya guys! I'm on the plane very high up and it's truly amazing! Up in the air the clouds look absolutely beautiful and I really wanted to show you all the view I have ^-^ but I'm flying with my two other sisters. We all are going to arrive to Oregon today!!! Yipee! And i hope you all enjoy this chapter! See you all in the next one! Byeeee -

 We all are going to arrive to Oregon today!!! Yipee! And i hope you all enjoy this chapter! See you all in the next one! Byeeee -