Next Moves Chapter 17

UnFresh's P.O.V

Inks starting to really get annoying. He hasn't stopped whining ever since he woke up. I thought after I kidnapped him he'd be scared but he's absolutely the opposite of scared. I heard him throw up in the bathroom....possibly because of stress? I have no clue but I really don't care. After awhile I took him back to the room leaving the wheelchair in there, but I locked the door when I left. I don't know what he sees in Error but Inks been yelling for me to take him back to Error and his "precious" son Jammy.

I sat down on a couch and tried to relax.

"UnFresh! Take me back home!"

I covered my head in two couch pillows, "Shut Up Already!"

He continuley yelled which caused me to press the pillows harder. I'm not going to be able to take anymore of this. Sure at first I thought it was adorable but now....I'm gonna end up taping his mouth shut!

His scarf was on the coffee tabel and I was gonna use it to mess with Error since I already know he asked my old two friends to help him search for his missing Ink, Dream and Blue.

I chuckled a bit. I remember the old days as if it were yesterday. Dream and Blue always hung together, Blue always made something for snacks, Dream blabbered about his adventures, and Ink always sat and listened, complementing Blue's food and made sure I was never left out of anything. Really Ink was the only one who was there for me, but Ink was there for everyone.

But then Error came and Ink slowly began to wonder off to be with Error. He said Error and him were soul mates...ment to be together forever. When he said that it angered me and then thats when everything started going south. But now I'm going to get everything back in order and going straight again.

I slowly lowered the pillows. Thank God Ink has finally stopped bickering! He's lucky I didn't have to go in his room and deal with him.

Inks legs will heal soon....I wonder how that'll turn out for both of us.

I began to think about what should happen if Ink were to try to run or escape. But my first priorities shouldn't be him. Inks not yet a threat. I stood up from the couch. I already knew Error hasn't found a lead on where to search first but he will soon. Error may become a threat that I would soon need to deal with, along with the two long ago friends. I'll deal with all three of them.

I needed some sort of plan. Especially when Ink wasn't my only target. I wanted to have a little fun with my opposite, Fresh to. I laughed about thinking of the stress and frustration Error must be in. I took Ink with no problem. I took Ink and there was nothing Error could have done about it.

I walked to the kitchen taking the scarf with me. However, even after taking Ink there's probably no stopping Error in coming to rescue his short lover. I gave off a cruel smile. Thinking again, I would be the one to stop Error.

I wrapped the scarf around my neck and figured I should be heading out to meet up with a few skeletons. I laughed.

In the end, this time I will be the one to succeed. We will see who will be the one to fall. Because....

I know my next moves.

- Sorry I've been taking so long with these Chapters. I give you my deepest apologize and hope you enjoy. I will start the next Chapter here shortly but will not say when it will be publish. I'm hoping today or tommorow, if I don't get busy. Anyways, thanks guys and I'll see you in the next Chapter. Byee -