Struggles cut short Chapter 2

Paper Jams P.O.V

After about fifteen minutes of walking I was finally parted from my daddy (Ink) before making my way inside the school.

"PaperJam do you have everything?"

I turned around and smiled,"Yes daddy."

I started making my ways up the stairs,"Do you remember Errors and my number sweetheart?"

I kept going until I was opening the school's door,"Yes daddy. I'm fine, bye."

This time as I turned Ink was heading home. Um.....I guess he felt satisfied? I openened the school's doors and headed inside. I began to open my locker when it was abruptly shut by another hand.

I turned my head to see a kid,"Be careful, you could have closed my arm in the locker."

He began smirking,"What if I say that I was meaning for that to happen."

I just stared, what were his intentions,"Why would you want to do that on purpose?"

This kid took out a bottle of water from his book bag but never let down his smirk,"Because your a runt, you don't belong anywhere! And I'm curious how you would look grey"

I was about to speak until began he threw the water at me, I put my arms up and closed my eyes,"Ahhhhhh!"

But the water never hit. A waited a few seconds but felt absolutely nothing. I slowly put my arms down and opened my eyes to see a bright colored person,"M-Mr. Fresh?"

Fresh, now driping wet, turned to meet the kid eye to eye,"Heyya man, that was pretty uncool."

The kid walked up to him," Do you want me to show you what uncool is!"

This time Fresh pulled down his shades revealing a purple glow as his voice went dark,"Not if I show you what uncool is first!"

The kid just stared in complete shock and utter horror,"N-no man, I'm sorry I ever bothered yah and this kid. I-I'll leave."

Fresh turned towards me as the kid fled,"You okay PaperJam?"

I looked up at him,"I'm fine."

Fresh just nodded as I took his hand and began to head to our first class. I had a weird feeling so I glanced around behind me......,"Mr. Fresh......!"

Fresh turned in time to get a blow to the face as I fell to the floor and let Fresh's hand go. The kid brought three more buddies and they all stared at me. I saw as Fresh took the next punch staggering backwards as the other kids back up to dodge the punch but it collided with one boy's teeth as he hit the lockers hard.

"M-Mr Fresh! Be careful please."

Fresh dodged at few blows before doing a left sweep kick,"Don't worry Jammy, I'll be fine."

Fresh still had this fight one-sided even as the kid got a connection with his nose, it didn't stop Fresh from kicking the boy again in the side.

"Jammy, go get a teacher! I don't want to get in to much trouble and I'm getting pretty tired of fighting, if I would have known this was going to happen I would have put it in my schedule."

I glared at him before nodding my head and sped off to my homeroom teacher,"Mrs. Shelles!"

"What is it PaperJam?"

I slowly took a breath in,"A kid tried to hurt me and-and Mr. Fresh stuck up for me,and t-the kid br-brought more people to gang up on Mr. Fresh."

Mrs. Shelled looked at in confusion,"What, I couldn't keep up to what you were saying?"

I stared at her not wanting to repeat,"People tried to gang up on Mr. Fresh and I and now there's a fight."

Mentioning the word 'fight' Mrs. Shelle got right up and hurried down the hall to see two kids down and a beaten up Fresh who's still standing,"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

Mr. Fresh looked at the teacher, eyes glowing a dark purple,"These kids tried to hurt PaperJam Mrs. Shelles."

The teacher turned to the boys who were more beatened up than Fresh,"You boys come with me, Fresh go to the nurse and clean yourself up unless you punched them first?"

"No ma'am."

"Okay Fresh, then I'll talk to you after school."And with this the teacher shooed us off as she dealt with the kids who were either on the floor or sort of standing half way to the floor. But when we went to the nurse she look at me and saw I was fine and pointed at me,"You need to get to class young man."

I gave her pleading eyes,"But my friend got hurt sticking up for me, I need to be here with him. The principal said I could to!"

The nurse thought amoment before pointing towards the door,"Thats the way for helping him."

I put my gaze on Fresh but he just nodded. So I went out the door and began to head to class alone.