You were there for me Chapter 34

Ink's P.O.V

My right hand occupied the picnic basket while the other held Error's hand. Jammy was riding, or at least trying to ride, Fresh's Skateboard. The sight of my son on that monsterous board nearly gave me a heart attack. Jammy swayed and wobbled, and at times, he actually fell! Each and everytime I saw Jammy fall I would be ready to kick that board away, but each time Error would stop me with a small pull on our entwined hands.

The walk wasn't that long. To be honest it felt shorter than usual. I guess time flew by...for once.

Jammy's mouth grew wide with a childish smile as he jumped off the Skateboard, scaring Fresh half to death, and running to the monkey bars. His small giggle brought me back to when I first encouraged Jammy to try the frightening monkey bars. The height of them were about three times his height when he was little, but now his toes could almost touch the ground. It's funny when people or monsters say kids grow up so fast because in the end they were right.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at me! I can finally go across the monkey bars!" Jammy shouted in an excited voice.

"Great Job Jammy!" I shouted back, "You make me so proud!"

As I said this I knew that my eyes were beginning to tear up. It just wasn't fair. I watched my baby grow up and now I'm scared to let him go.

I felt a gentle hand rub my shoulder and I turned my head to see Error smiling at me, "It'll be okay Inky. PaperJam might be growing up but our son will never leave us. He might be off on his own but when he needs help he knows that we'll be there to continue to guide him no matter what the age." He smiled at me.

My voice studdered as I try to speak, "H-how did you know?" I glanced at Error questionably.

Error smiled, "Your face gave it away."

"Oh..." I said in a dumbfounded voice.

I found a small picnic table I was sure would be able to fit everyone. I guess we we're all lucky this time because we aren't eating on the ground. I set the basket down and sat on the bench as I continued to watch Jammy and Fresh have their fun. I let out a small sigh. I remember when I would push Jammy on the swings, or catch him when he went down the slide. Now he has Fresh who can do those things.

I rested my head in one of my hands. I'm going to miss my baby boy.

"Hey Inky? Want me to push you on the swing?" Error spoke beside me.

I didn't notice that he sat beside me on the bench. It sorta startled me once I heard his voice.

"I guess swinging would be nice." I began and smiled, "Thank you."

Error stood up and took me by the hands, "My pleasure."

Both of us made our way over to the swings. I sat down and placed my hands over the metal chains that held the swing up. And soon enough I was up in the air to be brought back down. The swing was a nice comfort. To feel the air on my face and the feel of being up in the clouds. I felt free. I guess it's why I always liked the swings.

Error and I first met in the park and the funny part was I actually fell asleep on one of the swings. I was a kid at school who didn't really fit in because I was never very strong so I was a prime target for the mean kids.

The day we met was the day I was kicked down and went to the swings to get my worries to leave me. When Error found me and well...woke me up... he tried to actually comfort me. It was the day he was new to my school.

The reason I wanted to hang around Error more was because he not only comforted me but he made me feel safe....and hopefully Fresh does the same thing for Jammy.

Everyone continued having there fun until, while I was high in the air, I spotted a flash dart from one tree to another. A chill crept down my spine as gravity pulled me back down.

"Error...I think I see something behind the tree." I pointed to the tree beside the tall, red slide that swirled all the way down.

Error tensed up a bit before doing his best to calm back down, "Are you sure you saw something or did you imagine it?"

I felt a bit offended, "I'd know if I imagined it Error."

"Okay, I'll go and check it out." He told me and I only nodded.

I watched as Error calmly walked over to the slide and I continued to swing but slow down since there was nobody there to push me and I didn't feel like kicking out my legs. Error slowly stalked from the slide toward the tree. The suspense of it was overwhelming almost like it was from a classic horror movie.

The swing slowed into a small stop and a smal breezed wizzed past me causing me to become stiff.

What was that? I wondered. But just as I was about to turn my head I could hear the venomous cackle of someone so familiar.

"Did you miss me?" UnFresh hissed.

- Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you wonderful people and I sure hope you enjoy! My Wifi at my house has been jacked up and so I haven't been able to update as much as I wanted! But I sure hope this chapter will make it up for you guys! But anyways I'll see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeee -