I'm Coming Home Chapter 28

-GOT LAZY, good luck :P-

Inks P.O.V

UNFRESH!!!

Before I could see UnFresh I felt the heel of someone's shoe press hard against my ribs and pressed down hard making me wince.

"INK!? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?"

Error was still in the dust cloud, before I could answer I felt a sharp punch hit my temple causing me to temporally black out. When the colors began to float back to my eyes and the ringing stopped I saw Error battling someone.

UnFresh must have caught up. I tried to sit up but before I could I felt a heel press me back down into the ground. I looked up to see Nightmare watching the battle between UnFresh and Error. I put myself in an upside crouch, my back pressed in the dirt, and hooked my legs with Nightmares. Nightmare looked down at me right when I pressed my right knee into the back of his legs, my left leg making sure he tripped.

He held out his arms as he fell and I got up and backed up ready to fight. Once Nightmare got back up and looked straight at me he let out a huff before walking towards me. I was about to swing but before I could a string wrapped around my waist and threw me away. I was soon caught in someone's arm that held me securely to them.

"I got you Ink."

I relaxed a bit in Error's arms and placed my hands on his arms as I watched Error throw strings at both Nightmare and UnFresh. Little did I know the portal behind both me and Error and soon Error was snatched and pulled through as was I.

I let out a shriek as we both fell through the portal and it closed. I shut my eyes, Error's grip tightening around me.

"It's alright, we have you covered."

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was now in my house, Dream and Blue looking worried at both me and Error.

"W-we're home..."

I never thought I would be back home. I thought I would always and forever be in the dark never to see what my life once was. But now, I shed tears of joy and turned around burying my face in Error's jacket as he held me close and kissed the top of my head.

After what seem awhile I heard a small patter of footsteps enter the room, "Daddy.....Daddy!!"

I looked over to see my son run and latch onto me in a big heaping hug. I smiled and hugged back, "I'm here Jammy."

I held onto Jammy as if I would loose him. The joyful family reunion lasted for a few hours until everyone decided it would be best to get some sleep since it was late in the night. 

I kissed Jammy's forehead and let him run off to the bed, Dream, Blue, and Fresh crashed in the living room and Error picked me up and brought me to my room laying me gently on the bed as he took up the spot next to me. I was so comfortable, I never knew how much I missed this luxury of blankets and soft pillows that were nice and chilled.

I wrapped my arms around Error's arm and snuggled against it, "I really missed you and everyone."

Error turned and kissed my cheek, "I really missed you, Inky."

(WARNING! THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO SIN! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE TYPE IN "SFL" IN THE COMMENTS! YOU WILL BE MY FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS ONCE YOU TYPE IT! Now back to the warning: LEMON! LEMON! AND MORE LEMON! or well...almost lemon. BEWARE OF NEXT CHAPTER)

I smiled and held his arm close to me. Suddenly Error began to stroke my sensitive ribs with his hands causing me to blush. He brought me close to him with his other arm and brought his head down to where his tongue lapped at my neck, exploring all of my sensitive spots causing me to stifle out a small pleasurable noise.

"I love you Inky~"

I looked at him, "I lov- nngh~"

Error bit down on the most sensitive part of my neck as he took his hand up my shirt and stroked my ribs more roughly. My face immediately flushed in color as Error worked his hands against my ribs, his mouth attacking my neck. I squirmed a little, his loose his hand took both of my wrists and pinned them above my head as he got on top of me, releasing my neck from his teeth's grasp.

My eyes followed him, my breathing becoming short pants as I watched him toy with my shirt and pants in a teasing manner that caused me to let out a breathless whimper. He stared down at me for a few moments and smiled, bringing his head down for his mouth to meet mine as he kissed me as if he longed for my mouth on his.

Error rubbed my thigh causing me to gasp to which he shoved all his tongues in my mouth. I tried to push my tongue back but I was greatly outnumbered and was soon dominated by him. Error took his time to explore his newly gained area, letting his tongues reach out to play with my tongue.

He took his hand and started to raise my shirt up.

I knew where this was all going but at the same time....I didn't want it to stop.

-Hoi! I've heard about you dirty sinners out there and I'm here to tell you that this above (look up) is just the beginning about this sinful story. I didn't at lemon at first so I could actually have a story line and base. Anyways guys, I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading!-