Pasts Conflict Chapter 33

-Apology, this is a small flashback and it might not make sense to most but if you understand their past then Unfresh's actions will begin to make much more sense-

- flashback memory of Ink and Unfresh- 

Unfresh's P.O.V

It was a calm morning. I sat beside Ink as Ink drew in his sketchbook. It was normal for Ink to be sketching whatever came to his mind. His imagination was his best trait. I had been friends with Ink since we both began highschool in our Freshman year and now we were going to graduate next week. High school was such a blur.

I watched Ink draw from over his shoulder. Ink and I were like paper and glue, we never were apart. Ink had always been their for me even after some of my short, angry outbursts. I had no one else except Ink. A few years back my two sibling decided to go to a party and tried to drive back home drunk but they died in a car crash. 

I was absolutely mortified and in shock. I was never the same after that, but Ink was by my side the whole time...except he began to act different. There was a new kid in school who had many classes with my friend. I saw them walking in the hall together, yet Ink always made time for me so it wasn't like I was totally left out....but what happens if the kid takes Ink away from me?

I was deep in thought but Ink let out a small yawn. A smile crept on my face as I placed my hand on Inks, "You tired there buddy? Want me to take you home?"

Ink blicked wearily but then turned his attention to me, "No I'm fine." he yawned again.

I chuckled, "Sure you are."

I stood up and stretched. I remember when it was my birthday and the only one I've ever told about it was Ink. Everytime I'd come home on my birthday I'd always be greeted with a huge box and a note saying to meet up at Ink's house. their would always be a surprise party he would throw. And I'd always act surprise so I could see his heart warming smile...

But he's been giving the same smile he gives me to the new kid. Ink always seems stuck in the clouds with me. It's as if he's not really there with me and it's getting me worried...

I sat back down with a sigh. I guess I wasn't the same either. The time's I'd get angry was after my siblings had died. The funeral was worst.

Death is what took away my family..but something else was taking MY Ink away from me. And it must be that new kid! I had to do something quick about it before Ink is ripped out of my life, but what?

What was once a happy soul had soon felt dark with this wicked scheme. I should kill the new kid. Take him out of Ink's life....and I won't have to worry about Ink leaving me. I'll kill him after school. I know the kid walks home and so I need to know his route, and then maybe I can make my move to take him out. I had to before it was too late and Ink was completely gone...

I failed to notice Inks eyes lingering on me, "What's wrong Unfresh?"

I snapped out of my trace and focused on Ink, "Oh nothing, just thinking about what to do after high school."

Ink smiled, "What do you plan on doing?"

I hesitated, "Well, I'm going to get a job. That's for sure. What about you?"

Ink slowly froze and was deep in his own thoughts before answering my question, "Well...I made plans to go and live with Error."

His answer felt like a smack to the face, "Why do you want to go live with the new kid?"

Ink circled his index finger on the dirt ground, "Unfresh...promise not to tell anyone? Not even Error? I need to find some way to break the news to him."

Oh, was Ink planning not to live with Error now?

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant with his child."

I felt my blood run cold as vile thought's had begun to fill my mind.

Error is a dead man.

-Heya! *le gasp* Two chapters in one day!? OMG! lol I just finished my Biology Final and had time to make another Chapter for you guys! I really hope you enjoy and the next chapter will be about the park - do not worry! Anyways! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeee-