Memories Unfold Chapter 13

UnFresh’s P.O.V

I watched Ink and his ‘family’ walk out of the house probably to get dinner since I just watched Error pull a fight with the microwave. I was perched up in a tree thinking about my strategy and techniques I could use for my next time in trying to get Ink. People said I was insane when really nobody could understand. When I was alone Ink was there, when I got hurt because I did something stupid Ink would scold me and patch me up but he would never criticize me. Ink felt more than a best friend back then. We knew each other like the back of our hands, and we still do. It was all going great until Error showed up, until Error decided that he wanted to go out with Ink and steal him away. Now I plan to get him back and everything can go back to the way it once was.

I jumped from the tree and began to walk towards the house. Soon I was in front of the door and I knew the house was empty so I took the door handle and jiggled it to figure out it was locked. I thought for a moment and to the left I saw a small flower pot filled with smaller flowers right next to the door. Of course Ink would have to be able to reach it.

I reached down and began to rummage through the small flowers until I felt a skinny, small object touch my fingers. I took it out and sure enough it was the key for the door. I inserted the key inside the lock and turned it to be greeted by a small click. That was when I opened the door and darkness filled the halls until I flipped the light switch on. I never really look inside of Ink’s house and just thinking of it made me curious to actually explore. Who knows it might actually come in handy these one days. I walked through the halls examining every single detail of these walls. I entered and exited different rooms and looked a bit through PaperJam’s room but immediately got bored. However, as I made my way up the steps a room was visible and somehow I recognized it. I entered the room and remembered it. It was the room I snatched that rotten kid out of. I snickered a bit at the thought of how easy it had been to take the child right under Error’s nose. I couldn’t get the expression of Error’s face out from my head, it was so priceless and I would always treasure that pleasant time. I rummaged a bit through Ink’s art supplies then through the closet finding nothing but clothes, blankets, drawings, and the usual art supplies. I ended up tripping over one of Ink’s shoes and fell on the ground. I was about to get up until I spotted a metal object under the bed.

Bingo

I crawled to the bed and reached out under the mattress and took out the metal box to find out that it was a safe. I begun to think of all the possible combinations I could use for this safe……

1-21-09…….4-08-00…….12-24-01……

I kept thinking hard…...what could it be?

3-14-96

I pressed enter and heard a small click. The password to Ink’s safe is my birthday?

I was confused, I thought Ink hated me all these years. Why was the combination my birthday? Did he still think we’re friends? I shook these thought from my head and turned the handle and opened the safe to be greeted by pictures. Pictures of Me and Ink when we were younger…..

The questions exploded throughout my head and kept coming. I tried to think of something else but I couldn’t. Soon my head began to hurt but I pulled out one of the pictures…...it was me when I tried to swim but ended up needing a swimmy. I laught a little at that picture. Ink had to jump in a drag me out of the pool even though as he tried to get me up Ink was no better and Undyne ended up getting us both out. I took out another picture and it was Me and Ink this time, I had a basketball in my hand and Ink was leaning against me giving me bunny ears. That picture was taken when I went up against Red in a basketball tournament. When I won Ink had been so happy for me that he celebrated with ice cream and sweets with me. I smiled, and took out another picture. I had taken this one. It was Ink tangled up in a fishing net. It was when I decided that I wanted to take Ink to the lake and go fishing and so we got a boat and I threw a net in. But something hit the boat and it tipped a bit but it was enough to cause Ink to fall overboard. I was freaking out because I couldn’t see him so I brought the net out of the water and it was heavier than usual and when I brought it up and into the boat Ink was caught between the ropes of the net. I never knew a day that I laught so hard other than that.

Why did Ink have all of these pictures?

I don’t know how long I was looking through the pictures but I know it had gotten late so I started to head down stairs with a few of the pictures. I put the safe back in it’s original spot. However, when I was about to open the front door someone else did before me and when he saw me he did not look happy one bit.

I was face to face with Error.

- How’s that? Instead of one chapter today I had time for two! I hope you guys enjoy them, because I finally added UnFresh’s P.O.V. Please put in the comments who you also want to be in this story. For example; maybe dream, blue, red, original sans, nightmare, you can really say any of the sanses but I am only going to add a few and right now it’s first come first serve. So hurry and comment who else you want to be in this story and it has to be an AU sans character. Anyways thanks for reading and the next chapter will come out soon. I’m not going to say when because I don’t want to end up being false so Imma keep quiet-