Another Day, Another Night Chapter 7

Errors P.O.V

Ink has been out all night. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand, 7:49 AM. I was sitting on the end of the bed right by Ink who seemed lost in another world, as he breaths were steady and calm. He's been out for hours and I still worry UnFresh will come back.......I should probably be thinking about other things but after I saw him easily take PaperJam through the window I just couldn't imagine what will happen the next time he would go after Inky or what he'll do to get my Ink.

I cast my eyes apon Ink and pressure his hand on my leg," Hey Inky, Its time to wake up. Come on wake up for me my love."

I waited to see him move but didn't see a stir, even the air was still but thick. My eyes filled with guilt when I spotted a hint of the bandages that covered his injury but I couldn't look away. I felt a tear forming in the corner of my eye sockets. I never do cry, really I don't it's ment for the softies, but I could help but let that helpless tear slide past my cheek and off my chin.

After a couple minutes past I begun to see Ink move abit and his little whimpers escape through his mouth. I panicked as he begun to sweat and cry all at the same time. His cheeks turned abit red instead of the normal rainbow flush.

I begun shaking him," Ink! Come on Ink wake up! Your just dreaming so come on and wake up for me!"

Ink begun moving around more frantically as if he was running from something. I started to shake him even harder but soon he shot up, eyes wide as he turned his head towards me looking at me with his once starry eye a exclamation point turned red.

I took him into a hug," Ink, thank God your awake. I was contemplating whether or not I should have taken you to Science Sans.....I was just so worried that's all!"

However, Ink didn't hug me back. He just let his arms hang lose by his side's before he broke out in tears. At this point I was more panicked then before for Ink. I was petrified, I didn't know what to do. I felt so hopeless as I held Ink close to me in my arms. He startled to slow down his crying but I still hugged him tight.

"e-Error......"

I looked at Ink as he spoke and I responded," Y....yes?"

Ink was now looking up at me," Jammy? I-is he.....he"

I quieted Ink,"Shhhh, PaperJam is fine, don't worry Inky."

Ink just nodded his head before snuggling into my jacket, still with a few visible tears.

"Ink it's gonna be alright."

As I said these words I knew I was being just as bad as Ink. If Fresh slipped PaperJam out of the window with such ease, then imagine him going all-out on Ink. I felt myself tremble but had my arms wrapped around Inks, stroking his back in a soothing​ manner. In my arms I heard Ink sigh as it was muffled in the fabric of my jacket. I placed a kiss at the top of his head as he finally raised his arms to hug me and this made me squeeze him even more.

"Where is Paper jam?"

I look down at the smaller, "He's with Fresh in the living room. He woke up a hour ago but he's still shaken from the Unfresh incident...."

With this being said I hear Ink mumble to himself from under his breath which made me quite curious, "What are you thinking Ink?"

Ink now looked up at me. His eyes an unusual small than his usual big, and curious eyes, "It was just the....nigh-dream....the dream. I was just thinking of the dream that's all."

Now I was engaged to were this conversation was going, "Ink? What were you dreaming about?"

Ink was quick to respond, "nothing." ....to quick.

"Ink please tell me what your dream was about I'm worried for you and I want to understand what your feeling right now."

He sighed and snuggled more into my jacket, "UnFresh.....he-he killed all of you to get to me...." A tear trailed down his face, "He took me away, left broken. He continued to say that the murders were my fault...that nobody had to die but I refused to go with him...." Ink began to break into tears as he sobbed into my jacket. Every word Ink said, every word that flew out of Inks mouth made my heart ache.

"Ink there is no need to worry. They're just nightmares."

Ink shook his head, "Error they mean something....."

"Then what do they mean?"

Ink thought for a few seconds, "What happens if UnFresh formed an alliance with Nightmare?"

-sorry I haven't been able to upload......I have issues and though's issues result in long groundings. I'm still grounded but I have my ways to update 😋 see you guys in the next chapter!!!!-