Offers to exchange Chapter 22

Errors P.O.V

My strings rose up in the air slowly and threatening. I wanted UnFresh to never had existed but I still need him to tell me Inky was. Well,  I needed him alive. I don't think it'll matter if he's missing an arm or a leg. When I'm done with him I'll make sure to end his life painfully and slowly.

I snarled at him, "Where is my Inky!"

UnFresh gave me a disapproving face, "If you keep asking I might actually give Ink back." He shrugged, "But before I give Ink back I'll be sure to make sure he's not the same as you left him." UnFresh's smile pricked upwards.

"If you do so lay one more finger on Ink you'll be sorry!"

I was becoming to be impatient and UnFresh took advantage of this, "Well now I'm tempted to do something to Ink."

My strings shook in my own frustration, "I swear you'll be sorry if you do!"

I heard him chuckle, "I'm sure I'll enjoy it more than being sorry. I don't believe in regrets."

If I get my hands on him I probably would strangle him with my own hands. I tried to breath calmly but my breaths were shaking in rage, "Just tell me where Ink is."

He took of his shades showing the light misty glow of red around his eyes, "And why would I do that Bro?"

I felt my arms tense up a little but kept talking, "Because I'm sure you want to keep your arms and legs attached? Correct."

He laughed and took the blade from his pocket holding it in the base of his palm and keeping the sharp point stuck outwards, "I should probably be saying the same thing. Why don't you tell me where Fresh is? Maybe we can make a small exchange. You tell me where Fresh is and I'll tell you where Ink is. But note that you won't have Ink for a long time before I get him back."

I growled but started to think about what he said. I know Fresh can fight and I still haven't been able to kill that annoying parasite so he'd probably stand a chance against UnFresh. But would he get mad at me for selling him out? I'm not sure but it seems there's no other option to getting Ink back.

I narrowed my eyes a bit, "Keep talking."

UnFresh let out a low laugh and his smile became more insane, "If you tell me where to find Fresh then I'll tell you where to find your precious shorty. However, if you give me false information then Ink will be the one to pay, painfully. So do we have a deal or not?"

I began to consider what he just said. Do I accept his offer or decline? What will he do to Ink if I decline...What will he do to Fresh if I accept. I started to become stressed out but kept thinking this over carefully. Ink won't last much longer at this rate. Ink has Athazagoraphobia, the fear of being ignored or forgotten. I could only imagine Ink trying to keep his hopes up to only plunge in the darkness...of his own fears.

I spoke hesitantly, "I'll...accept your offer."

He clasped his hands together, "Awesome. So how do you want to exchange information?"

I just thought of something and spoke up, "What happens if you give me false information?"

He took a few steps towards me before stopping, the blade still in hand, "True, why don't we meet up at Outertale and we do the exchange. You bring Fresh and I'll bring Ink. Sound good to you?"

I smiled, "That sounds perfect."

I could plan an attack against UnFresh there and this time with some backup. 

UnFresh slide the blade in his sleeve of his jacket, "Good, we'll do the exchange at night when the stars are the brightest."

I nodded, "Okay, and no funny business."

UnFresh reached in his sleeve to expose the knife again, "This is the only trick you'll find up my sleeve."

After that UnFresh sped off and into a portal he made. When did he make the portal? Had it been open this whole time? Well I should be worried more about my attack plans. I watched UnFresh's portal close and I began to walk to the house that was a little ways away. Wait until I tell Dream and Blue what had happened. I let out a long breath trying to calm down again, now my mind was when I'll get to see Ink again. When I get Ink back I'm never leaving his side again. I made my way up the porch and opened the front door.

I saw Blue and smiled, "Hi Blu-"

"Oh my god! Error what happened!?"

Blue rushed over to me with a concerned tone in his voice. I looked down at him, "What do you mean?"

Blue poked the bruise along my cheek, "Your face!"

- Hoi, I've been doing my best to update recently and hope you guys are enjoying this book. Seeing some of your guy's comments are what gives me the motivation to create more chapters and I want to thank all of you for that. But anyways, see you guys in the next chapter! Byeeee -