Boundaries Gone Broken Chapter 9

Ink's P.O.V

I was petrified as I felt UnFresh beginning to pick me up off the ground. Knowing his intentions I used the last of my strength and collided my right foot with his face. He immediately dropped me causing me to wince as I landed in the soil on my wounded side. I held my sound as the pain I felt was unbearable but my leg felt worst. I caught a quick glance at UnFresh seeing him holding his face in his hands. I could hear the sound of footsteps drawing near fast.

I gave off a slight smile but it was crooked with the searing pain that traveled throughout my whole body like wildfire, but I managed to keep myself together. UnFresh was still holding his face so I took this chance to try and stand up to only fall back down into the grass and dirt.

I was helpless….

But maybe I didn’t need to stand, Error will be here….but UnFresh was literally right besides me.

“You’re never going to going to come with me are you Ink?”

I rolled over to face UnFresh sitting up holding my rib cage, “Why s-should I? You threaten me by kidnapping my son, y-your trying to take me away, and yo-your hurting my family in the process!” My face whipped to my arm as I broke into a coughing fit but quickly regained the ability to speak as I continue, “I would never go with you! Even i-if we w-were the last living thing in this timeline!”

As I spoke UnFresh’s eyes felt like daggers digging further into me as each word flew out of my mouth. But then UnFresh began, “So your going to keep running from the past!?”

I returned the glare, “So are you going to keep reliving the past!?”

As I said this I could see a bit of hurt gleaming from his cold eyes but it was soon replaced with his devilish smile, “No, in fact, I plan to recreate the good times. However I can’t have you kicking me.”

UnFresh retrieved his hidden blade from his sleeve and dug it into my right leg just as I saw both Error and Fresh round the corner of the house. I bit my tongue as more tears poured from my eyes, scattering the ground. The pain was ferocious, nagging at me like blood-thirsty hounds.

Don’t you dare think your walking off with Ink!

UnFresh gave off a small cackle, “But that’s exactly what I plan to do.”

Error gazed at me, I was hugging my injured legs into my chest, the blood seeped through my fingers, my face was tear-stained. Error knew I was suffering, he knew the boundary UnFresh has cross. But UnFresh knew this to, he knew this all too well.

UnFresh tapped his foot impatiently, “Well? Are you going to attack or save softy over there from blood loss?”

Error looked from UnFresh to me. Fresh was standing beside Error, waiting for Error to tell him what he should do.

Error’s voice was replaced with a worried tone,” Fresh get Ink inside!”

Fresh sprung into action as he ran to me,” Gotcha!”

I felt my head spinning. Like I was going to throw-up or pass out. Fresh was soon by my side on the ground crouching to examine my cuts even though UnFresh was three years beside him.

“So your taking orders like a lap-dog? What happened when you ran the show? You did whatever and nobody said otherwise?”

UnFresh wanted to manipulate Fresh. I looked at Fresh to see he was listening and he was annoyed. He stood up, walking away from me and to UnFresh leaving me on the ground.

Fresh glared at UnFresh,”You know nothing!”

UnFresh smiled,” Oh but I do. Your trying to impress Ink and Error.”

I could feel the air grow thick,” And why would I do that!?”

UnFresh looked over to one of the windows,” Because you love PaperJam that’s why.”

- Here’s another chapter for you guys. If the next one takes long imma sorry but life is life. Me and KrystalAra will do our best to update. But hey I’m following KrystalAra and recommend if you guys to look at her stories. You don’t have to but in my “book” I think they're pretty amazing. But the next update will be soon!!!!-