Lemon Warning!!! Chapter 29

Warning! This is a lemon warning! If you are uncomfortable with heated moments and sexual acts then I suggest you ignore this chapter! If you are part of the SFL team then you shall or may go on and have a blast at reading this chapter! Enjoy you dirty sinners!

Inks P.O.V

Error's body was pressed against mine as he kissed me deeply. My mouth followed his like a personal shadow.

He released his grip on my wrists and I placed my palms against the side of his face and kissed him deeper. His hands traveled down my back as he broke the kiss with a few pants. I was out of breath without knowing and gulped as much air down as I possibly could before he began to kiss along my jaw line.

"E-error~ I l-love you~"

I heard him let out a soft laugh and without warning he pulled my shirt off over my head and licked all of my ribs. I gasped at the sudden pleasure and felt heat race to my face. Error didn't stop there, he wasn't done, he just started.

He teased me with the rim of my pants. Error gently pulled and tugged on it but never actually tried to succeed in taking them fully off. I whimpered and nuzzled the shallow of his neck, the action pleading, the action full of need and want. He understood the message and pulled me free of my pants and trailed his tongue at the start of my knee and all the way up to my hip bone.

Was he trying to make me suffer with all this teasing?  Whimpering I gazed at Error with both love and lust glistening my eyes, yet as I took ahold of Error's own gaze all I could see was not just love but a heart gripping lust that was a larger level than my own. I couldn't help myself. I meant to form a dick  but instead my emotions took hold of me and I formed a pussy. 

Error let out a soft laughs before growling. My face was a whole new shades of colors.  Before I could change my mistake I felt Error plunge his tongues deep inside me in a thrusting motion. Gripping the sheet I bite my bottom lip to not give Error the satisfaction he wanted. My teasing of my own. His growl grew louder. I was succeeding. But it was hard to maintain  my original state. His tongue kept working at my pussy and soon enough I let out a moan of pleasure as his tongues slide against my sensitive clit.

Hearing this he didn't let up. He began to attack, lick, nip, suckle and stroke my sensitive bud of nerves. I cried out in this immense pleasure as my muscles tensed up and trembled all at once. The pleasure continued to rise and rise. I thought I was going to break, but once I reached the top nearing my climax he was gone. I whimpered in frustration wanting to have the release I wanted, but he wouldn't let me.

I began to squirm, but Error kept me in place. My breaths came out as small pants for air that was stolen from me. But Error wasn't done. I knew he wasn't done once I heard his pants slide off of him. It was sudden. His next moves were sudden. Because instead of feeling his tongue inside me I felt his full length enter inside me. I gasped but was shushed with a gentle kiss from Error. Once my body relaxed Error began to pump his self in and out of me in strong, hard thrusts. I panted more as I moaned softly. His body soon became a piston as he slammed into me. I cried out and gripped his shoulders while he whispered meaningless words to me. He was strong and taking me up fast. 

"I-Inky~ I'm close~"

I nodded unable to speak. My voice was taken  just like my breath was. His face burrowed into my neck as his thrusts began to become sloppy, yet strong at the same time. It wasn't long before he cummed deep inside me, but as he cummed so did I. I gripped his shoulders tighter as I felt his exhaustion almost crush me. I squirmed a little beneath him. He got the message and fell sideways beside me even though he was still inside of me. He held me close as he trailed small kisses over my cheeks my mouth and the corner of my eyes soothingly. I snuggled up beside him and felt comfortable against his warmth.

It wasn't long before I was asleep...

but now I was with Error. 

- hey guys! So so sorry it took so long for me to update this book and I again apologize for my laziness. I was caught up in other books,  but I still should have kept this book updated on a regular basis because I see that you guys enjoy this book so much. I hope you guys continue to enjoy and read this book because I see more chapters in the future! You guys are the best and see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeee -