Nightmares Come True Chapter 6

Inks P.O.V

UnFresh took hold of my arm as I let out a loud shriek.

I opened my eyes to see I was now in bed, beads of sweat ran down my temples and tears soaked my face. I looked to my left to still see Error and PaperJam sprawled out on the bed. Was it all just a dream? I was so confused and terrified all at the same time. Why was I having these Nightmares? I didn't know how to react to these questions that were spinning in my head but they were giving me a headache. I decided to go to the bathroom for some aspirin and threw my legs over the side of the bed to allow my feet to feel the carpet below. I quickly went down the stairs and to the right towards the bathroom. I flicked the light on and on the counter I spotted the aspirin lying sideways by the toothbrush holder. I took two pills and headed to the kitchen for some water. I let out a small sigh as I filled a glass and took the pills turning around to see the same blurr but outside. This time I was hesitant to turn around but in return I hearda small scream coming from upstairs.

"JAMMY!"

I could hear Fresh already scurrying up the stairs hearing the screams of my son to soon be over powered by the shouting of Error. But instead of going upstairs I grabbed my paintbrush that was lying by the front door and ran outside by my bedroom window," ERROR! WHERE'S JAMMY?!"

Before I could shout again I saw the same blur heading down the street followed by the shrieking of my son. I chased after it going past tree after tree, house after house. As I ran the street lamps flickered and the lightbulb blew out. But at the end of the street one light was perfectly untouched with a figure below it. Tears flooded my eyes as Jammy laid on the pavement staring at me. No! It can't be! My nightmares, are they coming true!

I screamed at him," JAMMY! COME TO DADDY! I'LL PROTECT YOU SWEETHEART!"

Jammy face had streams going down his face and I begun hearing shouts of Fresh and Error in the background. I was about to yell back towards PaperJam but he fell to his knees and begun to raise his arm.....and spoke," He's not after me Daddy."

I couldn't take it. I knew all to well how this would end so I begun sprinting towards Jammy at full speed to see the same blur come into view behind me. I gripped my paintbrush and slashed to the side to see the blur stop and become a figure. I stopped running to fight the creature that was terrorising my family.

I stared at the creature," Leave my family alone UnFresh!"

I saw the gleaming of teeth as the thing let out a blood curling laugh," Aww, Ink. That's sweet broseph but aren't I family to?"

Before I could speak UnFresh ran at me in full speed. I took my paintbrush and begun spreading paint around but UnFresh was to quick to dodge. Maybe I can hold him off until Error and Fresh can come here. I looked back at Jammy. No! I need to lead him away from my son and everyone else....maybe I can reason with him?

"UnFresh I just want to talk!"

I saw him stop a few yards in front of me," Thats flipp'n funny bro. I thought you wanted me to leave your unradical family alone."

I took a chance and stepped closer towards him," Please can we just talk?"

UnFresh smiled demonically" Sure!", he than sat down where he was and I followed.

"Why are you here UnFresh?"

He smiled," I'm here for Mr. Forgiving of course!"

I stared at the taller,"But why?"

"To claim what was mine all thoughs years ago!"

I let out a loose sigh still shaking and scared for my son,"UnFresh you need to understand that what happened all thoughs years ago is in the past. You will just have to move on because I'm with Error now."

"Liar."

My eyes widened at how calm and quick he was when he spat out that poisonous word.

"I know you think about me bro, You dream about me all the time in your Nightmares."

I was speechless as he began to stand-up and walked towards me," And if you don't come with me brah, your family will be torn apart piece by piece starting with your sweet son."

Now he was in front of me holding out a hand towards me. I closed my eyes in regret as I took it but soon blue strings flung me by the waist away from UnFresh.

" Don't you dare touch him or my son ever again you dirty glitch!"

I landed in the grass and saw Error besides me with Jammy in his arms, Fresh accompanied him.

"And what are you gonna do bro, kill me with your string with a flick of the wrist?"

Error had begun to glitch out a bit from anger and I was already standing reaching for the paintbrush on my back but grabbed air instead. Where'd my paintbrush go? I looked around and saw it on the ground away from Unfresh. Will I be able to retrieve it? Only one way to find out. Error and UnFresh were arguing so I thought he wouldn't notice as I begun to Sprint to the other side of the road to reach my paintbrush. I snatched it off the grass to see a blur appear from behind me.

"INK!"
"INK!"

Error and Fresh shouted my name before I felt my fragile body slam into the ground and get kicked into a tree. None of my bone cracked but would possibly later on bruise. I looked up to gaze at the sight of UnFresh speeding his way toward me but once again blue strings flung me out of the way. After that all I remember was Fresh lifting me off the grassy ground and running as I noticed I was was bleeding, but was swallowed by darkness to figure out were exactly.