Where? Chapter 16

Inks P.O.V

It was a dark and gloomy sight. Nothing but darkness but I could feel something plush below me. It's been about a day or so but I have no idea what time of the day it was. There was no sign of light that peeked through this darkened place. Not even a window. I couldn't walk because my legs were still healing from UnFresh so there was no point in getting up. Especially when i cant see a thing.

I've been freaking out even before being kidnapped. I was worried for Error and Jammys sake. I thought UnFresh was going to hurt them though he already got to Jammy. I hit the ground to only hit the fluffy floor. I think I'm in a bed but it didn't really matter. Well maybe it did a little because I'm about to throw up ink and I really don't want to get it on myself.

I leaned back and laid down, "UnFresh let me out! It's so dark in here!"

I yelled like a child because I highly doubt that anyone else could hear me other than UnFresh.

I whined again, "UnFresh I need to go to the bathroom!"

Soon footsteps were making there way to the room. However I was soon blinded throwing the blanket over my face as light poured into the once dark room. My eyes slowly adjusted but not enough to look without the need to squint. I lowered the blanket from my face and finally looked around the room.

I was in a queen sized bed filled with blankets and pillows. A nightstand beside me with a cute lap that wasn't apparently turned on. The corner of the room had a shelf filled with materials for art and a desk sat beside it which included a swirly chair. The rug below was a light blue and the walls a peach color. The room wasn't huge but it still felt roomy.

I was so caught up in the rooms details I didn't notice UnFresh beside me with the wheelchair, "Yah said you had to use the bathroom?"

I turned my attention to him, "Well not just that...."

UnFresh looked at me, "What else yah need?"

"An exit."

UnFresh didn't say anything but pick me up even though I squirmed. He place me down roughly in the Wheelchair And started to push me.

"Where are we going!?"

UnFresh kept pushing, "To a bathroom like you wanted."

I crossed my arms and whined, "Let me go home."

"You know acting like a child won't work right ink? It will just make me put you back in that room to do nothing."

"I whined and it got you to take me out of the room to the bathroom."

UnFresh frowned, "I didn't want you to use the restroom in your pants. Plus you can't walk so it's not like you can walk to the bathroom."

I started to think and smiled dropping my scarf on the floor, "Oh..whoops can you get that for me?"

UnFresh stopped pushing the wheelchair, "Fine but I'm not your maid."

Just when UnFresh bent down to grab my scarf I bolted pushing the wheelchair as fast as I could. My arms began to ache and I heard UnFresh yell but when I saw the exit my heart jumped. I'm gonna go see my family and escape. Right when I was almost in front of the door I saw a blur pass and soon UnFresh was blocking the door holding my scarf. But I didn't stop pushing the wheelchair. I didn't care if I ran him over. He deserved it for my legs.

UnFresh glared at me, "If yah don't stop yah'll be sorry"

I quickly stopped the wheelchair shaking a little. The look he gave me showed that whatever I do and he didn't appreciate it I was going to learn....and quick. I needed to find a way out of here and fast.

UnFresh smiled, "Good."

I saw him go behind the wheelchair and he started to push the wheelchair again.

"Can I have my scarf back UnFresh?"

I felt UnFresh's gaze on me, "Nah, it's gonna be a message for someone particular that yah probably know of."

Someone particular? Who was he talking about? Error? Jammy? I don't know but I don't like it.

UnFresh chuckled and started to slow down at a door. I looked at him confused but when he opened the door he pushed me in closing the door from behind me. Where am I anyways? I looked around this room to find out that I'm in the bathroom and I wondered my gaze to the walls. There was a cabinet a bit low on the wall and that's about it that caught my attention. I sighed, how will I be able to get out of this?

- Sorry guys this chapters not much but it's something. But hey this chapter wasn't a long wait so score! Anyways thanks guys and see you in the next chapter. If you have any suggestions to this story or anywhere I need to progress please tell me and I will be with you. Bye! -