I See You :) Chapter 31

UnFresh's P.O.V

Blasted! The barbarian got Ink back! I was tricked!

My mind was completely scattered. My plan had failed and I'm left with nothing but a few bruises and a couple scratches. 

The tables had turned but I still had a few tricks up my sleeves. 

A wicked smile formed as I began to think. Once I thought I realized that I wasn't the only one who was tricked....Nightmare was tricked too. And if I knew anything was that he loves to get revenge. But what about Dream? Would Nightmare's emotions get to the best of him? Nonsense, Nightmare is as cold as stone. Just as Dream once was...

I let out a laugh as I stood up from my low crouch. I was spying on Ink and everyone else. They seem to be chatting and having a good time...not for long. I will have my time before I get to pounce or even make a move. This is like a game of checker if I should add. Whoever has the best strategy is more likely to jump the opponent. And for every jump it gets closer to the win. 

I lowered back down into my crouch and narrowed my eyes. It seems that Ink was packing food in a basket. They might be going out for a picnic? 

Perfect.

I will let them have a fun time at the park but when I get my chance and they are all off guard I will swoop in. And when I make the final step permanent then I will show Error just how I felt. To have the only thing I loved be taken away. 

For some unusual reason I felt the dampness of my eyes and allowed my finger to linger there...I was crying? But for what reason? It shouldn't matter...It doesn't matter. Once I get Ink he will learn to stay by my side as he was to Error. And maybe I won't have to be alone like I have all those years. Maybe, Error won't locked me back up into the Antivoid, not this time. Not again.

I used my sleeves to wipe my teary eyes. It is rare when I cry. I only cried a few times in the Antivoid, but soon after my mental state took a drastic turn. I began to laugh and talk to myself, hallucinate about my past friends and family, and I even began to break down. The Antivoid is a terrible place to put someone. I'd rather be dust than go back. 

I shuddered at the thought of the Antivoid. The blankness, no noise beside my own, running endlessly until my legs would give out. The utter horror of never seeing reality again, yet here I am. I don't know if it was luck or just coincident. Whatever it was it happened and I was defiantly thankful.

I continued to watch Ink and his "family", but my boredom soon took over. I stood back up to stretch my stiff, tired limbs. I can't wait to have some more action! I just have to make sure I stay low key for now so I can actually pull my surprise stunt. 

My smile was back and the evil glint of my eyes shone.

"Just you wait."

- Hey Guys!!! Sorry for the short chapter but I had time to do this much since I finished a final exam and had some time on my hands. But anyways! Good Luck to those who have finals and I wish you well! I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter and I will see you guys in the next Chapter! Byeeeeeee -