Forgotten behind the Bleachers Chapter 24

Fresh's P.O.V

I stood their in shock to hear Error has sold me out without my notice. I shook my head and threw my hands in my jacket pockets, "When do you have the go to give meh away to my unradical opposite?"

Error looked at me and had the look of guilt stilled in his eyes, "I'm sorry Fresh but it was the only wa-"

I cut him off in mid-sentence, "Only way to get what you wanted!"

I watched as Error shifted uncomfortably, "Fresh theirs more to what I said than your actually understanding"

I shook my head and laughed a little, "No, I understand everything. Ink is more important than me."

"Fresh its more than that."

Nightmare chuckled, "Wow, I never expected you two to start arguing."

I jumped startled. I'd been so furious with Error that I had forgotten about Nightmare standing a few yards away from me. 

The goons were spread out around both Error and I. I believe they were trying to trap us? It shouldn't matter because I've taken out people in my life and this would be simple. Before I could get the first blow string shot up and took down each kid at the same time, they've been all knocked unconscious by Error's strings. I put my gaze on Error to see his eyes had gotten a more darken color with a look of bloodlust. They were pushing Error past his limit and the farther they went then the farther Error had the urge to kill.

Nightmare was amused by this, "If you believe a foul look and your strings will stop me then I should say that you should rethink your plans over."

Error let out a snarl, "Whoever had been involved with kidnapping or doing something to Ink is going to regret it!"

Nightmare shrugged, "Well so far all you know is about me and UnFresh but we both have different intentions of Ink."

Nightmare and Error kept arguing while I nudged one of the kids with my sneakers. We swatted my shoe weakly. Good he's not dead. I looked around the gymnasium until I saw a pair of eyes peaking from behind the bleachers.

I was confused, "What the?"

 I began walking to the gap behind the bleachers. It was dark but I could make out a small figure that looked at me with familiar eyes.

I went behind the bleachers to the figure until it spoke, "When will they leave?"

My eyes widened a bit, "PaperJam what are yah doin behind this?"

I brought PaperJam into a hug as he spoke, "I wasn't going to try going up against all of them by myself..."

I smiled feeling a little bad I've forgotten about him, "well imma happy that yer okay."

PaperJam snuggled into my jacket for comfort and I let him as I held him closer. I peeked from behind the bleachers to see Error was about to loose his temper and Nightmare looked at Error as if everything was a game. 

I looked back at PaperJam, "Did you hear everything?"

He nodded and I sighed. He didn't need to be here to hear all of this. It frustrated me even more that he's going to be worrying about this and now I won't be there because Error is trying to give me away to Fresh. 

I was about to speak until the ground shook and the sound of splintering wood and metal hitting metal was heard. I took a glance at Error to find him raising an army of thread that was destroying the floor and the ceiling.

He was going to destroy the schools gym's if he tried to fight Nightmare, "PaperJam stay here while I get everything to cool down."

PaperJam stuttered a little on his words, "O-okay"

I let him go and ran out from behind the bleachers. Soon I was in the middle of Nightmare and Error with my hands out to them, "Stop! The ceiling will collapse on all of us!"

I saw Error, he was blinded by pure rage. I spoke again, "Error, your son is in this Gym. If the Ceiling falls then it'll crush him!"

This caused Error to hesitate and the strings lowered. Nightmare once again chuckled, "Well I know this could have been much more fun but I have some things I must get to."

He opened a black portal that glowed a dark color of black, "Bye Error. Hopefully we will be able to finish our conversation." Nightmare jumped through and the portal disappeared.

It took a while but Error soon calmed down after chasing me around the Gym for letting Nightmare get away. I sat beside Error who was trying to catch his breath and I smiled, "Wow, I never knew you were lazy."

Error shot me a threatening glare, "I'm not lazy!"

I poked him and acted as if I was thinking, "Yep, very out of shape."

Error growled as I heard small laughter behind the bleachers and I smiled more, "Come on PaperJam. You can come out of hiding."

I watched as PaperJam came out from behind the bleachers and started to walk around the bullies. I laughed as PaperJam lightly kicked the one that once threw water on him. I knew PaperJam didn't hurt him with the kick but it was funny to see PaperJam think he had won a fight. 

A few minutes passed and Error, PaperJam, and I were sitting together on the gym floor in silence until Error began talking, "Fresh you're going to spend the night at my house I need to talk to you about UnFresh. There's more to it than you know."

I thought this over, "Alright."

We all stood up and Error opened the portal. I was the last one through looking at the kids on the ground before I went through the glitched portal.

-Hoi! I've made a new book called Longing Love and its a Fallacy and Encre story. I'm going to be updating both stories which means that this book is going to keep getting new chapters, but so is the other book. Other than that I want to say thank you guys for liking this book and see you in the next Chapter. Byeeee-