Close Friends Chapter 15

- I'm sorry this has taken soooooo--long but it's finally here now and the wait is over! Chapter 15 is finally here and Chapter 16, no promises, won't be as long as a wait as this Chapter has because I've been busy and doing some other random things that you guys wouldn't understand. But if you want you can give me ideas in the comments of what to do in future chapters but it will be a surprise in whos ideas will be used -

Errors P.O.V

When I was done talking to Blue and Dream they were a bit furious but of course Blue was going through a whole lecture of how I must stay calm and that I shouldn't resort to violence no matter what, but his lecture meant nothing because I fell asleep and he caught on.

They should be here in about 5 minutes because blue had to wait for dream to get him.....Blue can't make portals but he can teleport if he really concentrated which is rare.

I let out an annoyed sigh. UnFresh took Ink and what am I doing? Sitting on a couch waiting for two kids to arrive. And yes, dream and blue are KIDS! Do you know what they did for Inks birthday? Well they did a surprise party and they brought goodiebags and coloring books for everyone. They don't even know anything adult things and you should know what I mean.

I rub my eyes and mumble a little. Now I'm grouchy even though I've been pretty grumpy for a while. I was about to go check on PaperJam when I finally heard the doorbell ring. I soon found myself making my way into the hallway and up to the door and opened it.

Immediately I was hugged by the blue pipsqueak, "Error! I don't know how long it's been since I saw you!"

"You saw me last week?"

His eyes turned to stars, "Its really been that long!?"

I face-palmed as Dream got blue off of me.

"So Error have you thought of anything to get Ink back?"

I rubbed the back of my skull, "Well....when we find UnFresh we beat him until he gives us Ink back!"

I crossed my arms happy with myself in thinking of UnFresh in a tree like a ornament.

"Do I have to lecture you again Error! Violence is never the answer!"

I shrugged, "Maybe not in your case but in mine UnFresh will be lucky to come out alive."

Dream and Blue both stared at me which made me chuckle because I knew they couldn't do anything to stop me even if they wanted to. UnFresh passed the line again! He was suppose to be trapped in the Void for good reasons but now he's running loose with my Ink! I balled my hands into fists.

"Error are you okay?"

I looked at Dream and growled,"I'm fine!"

I saw Dream jump in surprise,"You get mad that fast?"

I chuckled,"I've been mad from the start."

I saw Dream look at Blue but all Blue did was shrug. Dream kept gesturing to me to Blue before Blue's eyes widened.

"Oh Yeah!!! I forgot!"

Now I was confused but I watched as Blue started to take an envelope out of his pocket.

"What's that?"

Blue looked up at me," Well it's from a while ago but it was Inks and UnFresh's favorite places to go to when they hung out."

"And why would that be helpful!"

Blue shrunk a bit,"Because he might have taken Ink there to one of those places....."

I started to think....

When UnFresh and Ink were friends..........THE SAFE!

Ink used to have a bunch of photos that he put in the safe so PaperJam or anyone wouldn't see them. I glanced at both Dream and Blue

"Ink has a safe."

Dream looked at me,"A safe? Full of what?"

"Full of photos."

"Then let's go get it!"

I ran upstairs and into my room towards the bed taking the safe out from under the bed. Blue and Dream soon after came in the room watching me patiently. But instead I stared at it....

"Uh....."

Dream walked up to me, "What's wrong Error?"

"I....I don't know the password...."

At that moment I felt embarrassed feeling Dream and Blue's blank faces look at me.

"Hehe whoops....."

I rubbed the back of my skull. I never really had any important questions or reasons to really as what the combination was for this peice of tin, but now I really wish I had.

"Do you have any ideas of what it could be?"

"Uh....let me think..."

I thought for a good few minutes before I found myself to try my birthday.....nope. PaperJams birthday.....nope. Inks birthday.....nope. What about Ink and my anniversary.....nope.

"Error did you figure it out yet!?"

I turned my head and gave Blue a warning glare which made him shrink behind Dream.

"I tried our anniversary, Inks birthday, my birthday, PaperJams birthday...."

Dream interrupted me, "What about UnFresh's birthday?"

I looked at him, "What's his birthday?"

Blue jumped up, "Try 3-14-96...."

I nodded and started to put in those numbers and sure enough as I turned it a small click was heard soon after.

Bingo!