Chapter 1: Reunited

Chapter 1

*Alex's POV*

"Thank you all for coming out to the show tonight! You guys have been absolutely amazing and we will see you all soon! Good night Baltimore!" I yelled into the mic.

First show of the tour was done, but there was something I had to do before we left the arena. After I got off stage, I ran to the nearest security guard.

"Hey Alex! What's up?" He asked.

"I need you to go out front and get one of the girls that was front row. She has blonde bangs and dark brown hair, blue eyes and looks like the female version of me. Her name should be Emma. Can you do that for me?" I asked, completely out of breath.

He nodded and hurried off. I stood there waiting. My heart was pounding. Was it really her? Did I finally find her after all these years. My hands were shaking with anticipation. 'Please let it be her,' I thought to myself.

"Alex!" I heard the security guard yell.

I turned around and tears began to form in my eyes. I could see the tears starting to run down her face.

"Is this her?" The security guard asked.

Not able to form a coherent sentence, I nodded my head furiously. I ran towards her and she did the same. Tears were running down both our faces and we collided. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her with everything I had.

"I missed you so much Emmy," I finally managed to say, my sentence broken up by sobs.

She chuckled through the tears. "I missed you to Lex."

**************************

Hey!!!!!

The chapters in this story might be a little short because the POV changes a lot (probably every chapter), so imma try to post 2 whenever I upload.

Let me know what you think so far and I'll talk to you soon!

Byeee!!!!

Haley

p.s. Check my other fanfics if you want. I have a Simple Plan one and a ByStarlight/Fighting For Ithaca/Faber Drive/604 Records/little bit of everything one. Thanks!