Chapter 35: Moving Away

Chapter 35

*Rian's POV*

"She's okay. They are letting her go home later today," Zack told me over the phone.

I sighed. "I'm glad everything's okay."

He chuckled. "Yeah. Everything's okay. I'll talk to you soon, right?"

I nodded to myself. "Absolutely man."

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"How everything going?"

I turned towards to the beautiful voice. My heart warmed as Kenna walked into the room, unsure. I smiled at her. "They are letting Emma out of the hospital later today. Everything is going to be okay."

She smiled. "That's good."

I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. I kissed her softly. "You're beautiful. I hope you know that."

She blushed. "How can I forget when you tell me at least 3 times a day?"

I laughed. "I just want to make sure you know."

I had been staying with Kenna for almost a week. I didn't want to leave Emma and the guys, but Zack insisted I go. He wanted me to go and be with my girlfriend. He told me I deserved it. I was secretly glad that I had come. Kenna was the girl of my dreams. She was smart, beautiful, and all around amazing.

We sat on the couch. We didn't say anything for a while. Then, Kenna spoke up.

"What are you thinking about Ri?" Kenna asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing."

"Bullshit. What are you thinking about?"

I sighed. "I miss the guys."

She smiled. "Then go see them."

"But then I would have to leave you, and I don't want to do that," I said honestly.

She laughed. "Why don't we go together then?"

"Where would we stay? Cass has my house and the only other option is my parents' house, and I'd rather not do that," I said.

"Well, my house lease is up in 4 months. Why don't I move to Baltimore then and we can get ourselves a little apartment?" She suggested.

I smiled and pulled her closer to me, kissing her. "This is why you are the smart one."

She giggled. "Oh stop it you."

I kissed her harder. "No. I don't want to."

Then, my phone rang. "Hello?" I said, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Yo man. What's up?"

Alex's voice rang through my ears. "Nothing much. What's up with you?"

"Well... I was wondering when you were coming back?"

"Why? Do you need me?"

"Well... Not necessarily. It's just, Jack, Zack and I were thinking about relocating the band."

Now, I was interested. "To where?"

"We were thinking Chicago. Pete and Patrick suggested it."

I nodded and looked over at Kenna. "Gimme a sec."

I pulled the phone from my ear and pressed my hand to the microphone. "Would you be willing to move to Chicago instead of Baltimore?" I asked Kenna.

She shrugged. "Sure. Why the hell not?"

I smiled and put the phone back to my ear. "Sure! Why the hell not?!"

Alex laughed. "Cool man. I'll call you when we know more."

"Alright! Talk to you later man. Tell Jack I say hi!"

I heard Jack laugh in the background. "Hi Rian!" He yelled in a child-like voice.

I laughed. "Hey Jack!"

"Bye Rian," Alex said.

"Bye Alex," I responded, ending the call.

I looked over at Kenna, who was beaming at me. "What?"

She giggled. "I'm getting excited!"

I laughed at her. "Good! Maybe I can use that to my advantage," I said, my voice lowering.

"Maybe," she said, her cheeks turning a rosy red.

I leaned over her, kissing her passionately. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. We tumbled onto the bed.

"God I love you, Rian," she moaned.

I chuckled. "I love you too, Kenna."

*************************************

Hey!!

Sorry this one is kind of short, I'm setting a few things up for the next chapter as well as the next book. Plus, there needed to be a Rian and Kenna scene in this book.

The end of this story is coming up next. I hope you are ready!!!

Love you guys!!!!

Question of the day: What do you think is going to happen in the next book???